Reviews for Lucky Jinx
Rainshadow999 chapter 6 . 12/3/2013
Aw, this is cute! XD
Just saying but I wanna see more of the Teen Titans, just a thought…
So anyway brilliant fanfic and I do hope you update soon. :D
Rainshadow999 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Cool! I officially have a new favourite pairing for TT andJinx is my overall favourite character. Then Raven, then Robin…
So…brilliant chapter! XD
M chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
I'd like to tell you that your the first writer on fanfiction that I've ever wrote a review for.
I love the story. I really hope you keep writing it.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/11/2013
Its good
Flora chapter 6 . 11/7/2013
This is really like this story can't wait for the next chapter :D
Flora chapter 6 . 10/11/2013
I really like this :) it's a great story line! I can't wait for the next chapter :D please update soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/3/2013
Oh jeez,this made my heart flutter,and made me so happy that she can be with wally
bookworm chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP THANKS HON SO MUCH
Thegreeneyes67 chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
Hehe, this is pretty good
fox99 chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
Wow that was good I love the emergency sprinklers that would totally suck but anyways good luck with the story :)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
Wow,he's so stupide,bring the goth guy back
Thegreeneyes67 chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
Hehe, i am still wondering why the sprinkler system went off.
HolySnappzors chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
I understand that you are slapping Jinx and Kid Flash together, but it would be nice it this story showed more direction. It was odd how she simply left with Kid Flash, due to her temporarily uncontrollable powers, but it leaves your story without a point. I assumed that this story would be about Jinx gaining the courage to leave the HIVE 5 whilst her relationship with Flash progresses. But seeing as she has already left the HIVE and stories involving superheroes usually require some serious action or at least a steamy scene - *wink*, this story is just left lacking. All I'm saying is I do like your story but you should think up an interesting plot and foreshadow, either that or crank up the hormones and let unsupervised teenagers do what they do best.
Thegreeneyes67 chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
Wow. The chapter i loved.
Thegreeneyes67 chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
I really like this story and hopefully love as u continue the chapters... Well hopefully that too. Update soon!