Reviews for PTB Smut University 2013
GeezerWench chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
Written pretty well, Hon. I liked the way they "met" on line then discovered each other.

(Are there such clubs on Facebook? Oh my goodness.)

The sexting was quite nice. Very nice visuals and the chance of getting caught!

Good job.
deslyncullen chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Wonderful date night. I enjoyed Bella teasing Edward to build up the anticipation to the lemon. and it was great that after being married so long, they still had the same loving feelings and sexual attraction for each other.
deslyncullen chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
Very push Alice as usual. I could picture her bullying Bella into setting up her profile. Loved the virtual relationship morphing into something more. It was a great way for her to get what she has always wanted.
JennaReads chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
Such a sweet Edward, devoted to his girl. I very much liked his dialogue.

Nice job with the assignment and thanks for sharing.
eDWards.headboard chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
"Edward plays me like a fine tuned piano, his magical fingers playing the most beautiful notes as he brings me to the edge of ecstasy, only to pull me back off the brink." This was a beautiful line. I LOLd at your ending line! Thank you for writing.
eDWards.headboard chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
I'm totally dying to know why she moved in with him and what her father needed time to get over his anger for. I like the phrase "no words". Thank you for writing.
deslyncullen chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
Great chapter. Very sweet loving Edward. I like how he reassured her that she was what he wanted.
luvtwilight4eva chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
Wow
DawnsWhimsy chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
Oh this one would make a great full story!
kitchmill chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
Very nice, fellow Smut U'er! I love the buildup, and the fact that the lemon is actually a small part of this made the anticipation so much better! Well done.

Kitch
RubyDee chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
Gives a whole new meaning to Who's your daddy? I like that they came together in a more unconventional manner. :)
RubyDee chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
Such a beautiful tender moment in their lives ... as it should be. This Fool for You addition reminds us of a more gentle time in their lives. A time of puity in their the love before Edward got lost. When all is said and done with the story I hope you might consider adding it as an outtake at the end. :)
Daphodill chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
Whoa, check you out. Way to blend it all together-the anonymity (or so shre thought) of the online world and their reality.

This was cute and incredibly sexy. Very kinky, nice job. You totally knocked that assignment out of the park!
debslmac chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
:) love this
Edwardforever2 chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
Now that was hot as hell! I loved the messages back and forth. Can't wait for more of this. Hops you update again soon!