Reviews for A Sacrificial Vow
Laura-Ella chapter 10 . 4/19
Please, please come back and write more for this story! It's really good! Plus it's only just starting to get to the romance!

Please, please update soon!
Lunabeegood chapter 10 . 4/17
What a great date. I wonder what he's planning? ?
Lover of Fantasy chapter 10 . 4/10
I thought those were very scenes between Hermione and Severus.
LittleFoot3 chapter 1 . 4/7
the this story can not wait to read more
8thweasleykid chapter 10 . 4/5
I am really enjoying this and I hope you update soon.
Plzcontinue
bakesitvegan chapter 10 . 4/3
My only concern is that there isn't a new chapter every day :) thank you and keep up the wonderful work
CarelesslyCamouflaged chapter 10 . 4/2
Like your story.. Looking forward to more updates
Sequel for your Hermione and Loki story.
Chris chapter 10 . 3/29
génial la relation entre Severus et Hermione
luvya12345 chapter 10 . 3/30
I love it, I love out, I love it
thebirdfromthesea chapter 10 . 3/30
Can't wait for the next chapter! Congratulations I think this story has a lot of potential and your writing is really good so I'm looking forward to see where this will take us (: cheers!
Mizu-Bozu chapter 10 . 3/27
Very enjoyable! I'm feel that snape is potrayed accurately though almost a bit too sgreeable, but I can imagine how defeated and depressed he must feel inside from almost dying and being put on trial. He might just not want to fight anymore. Though I find it odd that he is initating most of the contact. I feel that Hermoine (once over the shock) would be the one to be desperate to play along with the cover up.

I have no idea how long you plan on spreading out this story but I will tell you I've seen a lot of writers put themselves into a corner with a 'fidelity' charm, they want to explore jealously and characters having relationships with others and it really backfires with the charm.

I can say while I'm not a huge fan of the R/H pairing I don't think Ron is a bad guy and I hate when people turn him into a jealous resentful dick. I know Snape was a dick but he was much more of a dick to Harry. I'd love to see him find some happiness with someone else. Maybe Alicia Spinnet, Susan Bones, Leanne, or Padma Patil. Or give him a twist and make him gay though I'm not really into slash that much. I think it would break my hear to see him act like a dick for the next 5 chapters..
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 10 . 3/27