Reviews for A Sacrificial Vow
slowest chapter 30 . 9/24
It’s both a fun romp and totally sweet and sexy. Love it.
excessivelyperky chapter 19 . 9/23
Oh, dear, Severus will think Hermione is crying because she's married to him, not because he isn't in her bed.

But I'm glad that Snape had Draco by his side-surely not *all* Slytherins have been sent to Azkaban besides Snape and Draco? (though in many after DH stories you have to wonder). Still, Narcissa was there, too.

And I bet Severus took the modified Amortentia himself-unless he didn't need it.

But yes, Hermione should have patience with Sev, as well as herself.

Nice wedding, hope the honeymoon is better than the first night, though.
SnapeIsMyPatronus chapter 1 . 9/18
please update, pretty please!
Absolutely love this story!
Nachtwens chapter 30 . 9/14
I just reread your story. It's really good! Draco is slowly becoming a human being. Severus and Hermione aren't there yet, so they are very interesting to follow. I wonder if there'll be more obstacles for them to overcome or if they've past most of them now. I hope you'll update the story!
excessivelyperky chapter 18 . 9/13
Yes, Snape is just as terrified, if not more so, than Hermione-both of them want this to be a real marriage, and even Ron knows it from the sidelines. And Ron blames himself for being such a prat and taking Hermione for granted, which is partly true; Hermione wouldn't have done this even for Snape if her heart had really been with Ron (now, she would have shoved Snape into Heathrow with a ticket out of Britain, because it would have been wrong to let him go to Azkaban and all that, but she wouldn't have married him).

And I think Fleur knew *exactly* what she was doing when she picked out those undergarments.
excessivelyperky chapter 17 . 8/25
Snape seems to the sort of person who would empower his wife by teaching her to drive, rather than leaving her dependent on him. And Hermione is trying to convince herself that this could be a real marriage (the physical relationship talk is kind of window dressing for that part, even though she tells herself emotion is not something she should expect from her husband. Boy, is she wrong). But she understands about Draco (though if he thinks he's only twenty years younger than those other professors, he surely can't do math-Snape is the one dealing with those over twenty years older than *he* is).

The outbreak room sounded like great fun-Harry was spot on at dividing up the various tasks according to the strengths of the people (I might add that in the movie SKYSCRAPER a wall with a safe in it was cleverly disguised as a window, a gimmick I plan to steal for a story of my own).

But Draco is spot on about Hermione needing to make the first move. Snape has spent most of his life being rejected, including just recently by the Ministry-hence the need for this marriage-and he needs to know he belongs, and not just because of the will of one person, either (he spent long enough only being accepted by Lily, and then only by Dumbledore, only to be hosed by both parties. Trust is going to be very hard for him).
bloom softly chapter 30 . 8/18
I have been devouring your stories over the last day or so—you are an amazing writer! I adore this one in particular, and I hope you find the inspiration to come back to it. xoxo
Dragon Whistler chapter 1 . 8/17
Awesome story! I've reread it more than a few times! Please update!
THIS BANTER BETWEEN SEVERUS AND HERMIONE IS WHAT I LIVE FOR!
I adore this story! Is there going to be more?
fireelfmaiden1 chapter 30 . 8/5
well done, I am looking forward to reading the next chapter soon.
daisycb chapter 30 . 8/4
I hope you will eventually finish this and put it on AO3 so I can sdownload it to my kindle .
sarahmchugs chapter 30 . 8/1
I can't wait to read the next chapter! I love everything about this fic.
Novel's addict chapter 30 . 7/12
The story is amazing and simply fascinating. It saddened me to realise it is not finished i really hope one day you will pick it up :D
1,433 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »