Reviews for A Sacrificial Vow
riskeybusiness chapter 21 . 5/1
Ooooooh I've reached the end. Literslly just binge read this! (Who needs netflix). Absolutely love it. Theyre so damn close. Eeeeh update soon please :D
Maya Costa chapter 20 . 4/21
(on chapter 21)

Please please please let Hermione give him a hard time when he wakes up! Let him realize he messed up and PLEASE let him be sorry! It really bothers me, the whole "the bartender flirted with him and he let her" right after they dance and kiss. I hope Hermione won't just ignore it. It was very atrocious of him to let that happen, but it was downright disgusting of him to call her "wife" in that tone and act mad at her for interfering. I don't like old Sevvy very much right now, and I really really hope he'll pay hahaha.
Sorry for reviewing twice, I'm just very upset with Severus right now and reviewing seemed like the logical way of unburdening haha!

Hope you update soon, I'm really anxious!
Maya Costa chapter 21 . 4/21
I'm very surprised with Hermione's reaction in the last chapter. Honestly, I would probably have screamed at him and made him sleep on the couch haha. Seriously, he was being a prat when he thought she was flirting with the gay guy. And he was actually leading the bartender on letting her touch him and see his mark, right in front of their "new friends" and after giving Hermione hell about appearances. I would be very hurt and very mad in Hermione's place. I'm trying to see Severus' unusual behaviour as a consequence of him drinking too much, but I'm having a hard time at that. I hope she's a bit of a bitch with him in the next chapter. Can't wait for you to update! I love this story!
Loved it please update!
GibbsTonyZivaTim chapter 21 . 4/19
Update please! :)
Smithback chapter 21 . 4/13
I had no time for reading before, but now.. uff... I stoped at chapter 15... or 16... wow.. long way.. a great one...
Please update this story! I really like it. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Isnape24 chapter 21 . 4/12
So good please update more.
Erica chapter 1 . 4/7
Parabéns pela historia. Muita inspiração. Só para saber quando vai atualizar e que estou com muita curiosidade para ler quando eles ficam juntos nessa lua de mel.
Great story! I hope that you will update it soon.
You spoiled me with three updates last month... you can't leave me hanging! This story is so good, that I'll re - read it multiple times when waiting for an update.
Fifitheflowertot chapter 21 . 4/5
I love this fic :) I really want them to admit their feelings! Update soon :D
Blue night fairy chapter 21 . 4/5
I really enjoyed reading the last few chapters and I hope to read many more soon.
I loved that they both got jealous, now we only need Hermione to recognize she is jealous and decide she wants to win Severus heart for real.

I hope that both wake up cuddling each other. It would make for a wonderful next morning moment, especially is one or both wakes up turned on sexually.

Keep writing and please update soon!
lovely story! Can't wait to read the next chapter. I grew quite fond of these two characters and they are amazingly well portraited here. So when is the next one coming?
IDeliverDismalEndings chapter 21 . 4/2
Amazing fic. You really got everyone's characters correctly. I absolutely love the way Fred and George talk alternately, just like in the story. I also love the way the story transitions subtly and even small details pricks my heart. This is perfect.