Reviews for A Sacrificial Vow
Novel's addict chapter 30 . 7/12
The story is amazing and simply fascinating. It saddened me to realise it is not finished i really hope one day you will pick it up :D
bellislefan chapter 1 . 7/2
hope you finish this
Puppyluv09 chapter 30 . 6/20
PLEASE tell me this story will continue? Your story is fantastic and I want to see where it goes!
Funsizedwitch chapter 30 . 6/20
Noooooooooooooooooo! It can’t stop there! I love this story too much for it to stop there!
excessivelyperky chapter 16 . 6/8
Well, Hermione is slowly learning that Slytherin / evil, though Harry is taking a bit longer at it. She resolved Sev's problem with her cuddling Harry quite reasonably on both parts, though she did have the Godric's Hollow card to play.

Those headaches sound gruesome, and I'm glad that Hermione was there to help. And yes, she is better than Lily; far less judgmental (especially compared to Hermione in canon) and willing to listen, and he's trying very hard to be that way as well.
alueira chapter 30 . 5/2
This story is so good! I find myself really emotionally invested in both characters, and I hope you decide to come back to this story. If you don’t, thank you for writing this much! I’ve enjoyed every minute of it
excessivelyperky chapter 15 . 4/23
Oh, dear-two steps forward and then some back. Hermione's birthday had such potential (and I certainly hope that the Weasleys manage something nice for Snape's birthday, too), but Halloween is always going to be bad fro Severus, and seeing Hermione cuddling with Harry isn't going to help.
Owl-Girl-0072 chapter 29 . 4/16
They are soo cute.
The way you write it makes me able to imagine everything.
Pretty much down to the very last detail.
Owl-Girl-0072 chapter 28 . 4/16
XD
Hermione will now be able to be with Severus even in school!
:P
Owl-Girl-0072 chapter 27 . 4/16
What kind of look did Snape shoot Hermione?
An annoyed look?
Or something else?
Owl-Girl-0072 chapter 26 . 4/16
Hermione care more of Severus than her own "parents"!
Because she thought of him as she fell asleep.
Owl-Girl-0072 chapter 25 . 4/16
I hate it when people don't notice the others feelings.
Owl-Girl-0072 chapter 24 . 4/13
Will Hermione remember the contraption charm?
Or is it in the form of a potion?
hatebelow chapter 30 . 4/13
Hermione is so caring with Snape. She always knows the right thing to say. Looking forward to an update.
Owl-Girl-0072 chapter 23 . 4/11
I've never read Sherlock Holmes,
But I plan to.
After I finish my other books.
You see, I have a book list that I am trying to read through.
And there's a lot of books on there.
Might take awhile...