Reviews for A Jailbird in a Jumpsuit
Just amazing. I throughly enjjoyed it. Well done x
SarahShalomDavid chapter 1 . 3/2
Gotta love Rizzles
ab chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
This is absolutely beautiful!
killie 64 chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
You write your leading ladies so beautifully. The hug back at BPD at the end of the episode spoke volumes but always felt there should have been more. Thanks for providing a 'happy ending' *wink wink* for all us fans, cheers ;)
Sarah chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
This has such a powerful ending. I love every minute reading it.
LL2TF chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
So well written, I like the way you write both Jan and Maura. I love that both are strong and soft. I really enjoy R&I's FF, but think it sad that not everyone gets to experience the love that is felt by these two characters. I hope you write from a point of view of one who is loved and not someone who wishes they were.
RestlessSoul03 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
very nice.
Celt Wolf chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I have only one word to describe this story...BRAVO!
LiwNa chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
It was very sweet.
And I do love the last sentence. A lot :)
megalooch1 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Now it's my turn...

I loved everything about this story from start to finish! What I'm especially pleased with is how you managed to recap the entire episode quickly without it feeling rushed as well as adding the emotions necessary to see how the two women really feel for each other. And the final scene at home? I'm still fanning myself! Absolutely fantastic.
Aeternus Eternus chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Wooohooo for amazing one shot. :) It was absolutely wonderful and beautiful and I love love love loved it.
tlc125 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
It's wonderful to be able to read a story and feel the emotions portrayed so strongly. It takes a great talent. Thank you for sharing that talent.
It's a great story.
owl.called.raven chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
wow that was well done and very powerful on the emotions. good job.
ILoveAnnaKendrick77 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Loved it
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Lovely fic. Thanks for writing and sharing :)