Reviews for Go
DragonTooth24006 chapter 7 . 6/1/2015
More soon please :3
Okami Iki chapter 7 . 12/17/2014
Ah...an end to an awesome story! I literally read this entire story in less than a couple hours. IT IS FANTASTICO! Great job and so sad dis is last chappie! X'( But, HEY! Everything good has to come to an end right? RIGHT?!

Shadow: *facepalm*

Spectra:...Anyway good job and I follow ya!
allythehedgehog chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
*sings* this girl is on fire!
Chaotic Reflections chapter 7 . 2/14/2014
All is right in the world. Nice ending :)
Zgirl101 chapter 7 . 2/14/2014
Yayyy! She's not evil! So happy about that. Great chappy!
sonics the best chapter 6 . 1/29/2014
Sweet story so far! Can't wait for the next chapter! _
Zgirl101 chapter 6 . 1/10/2014
I hate cliffhangers. And luv 'em. And hate 'em. And luv 'em and hate 'em even more. They add so much suspense and kill you in the process. Please update soon!
Chaotic Reflections chapter 6 . 1/10/2014
Nice update, gurlie. I loved how Amy held her own in battle; she's definitely more than some dinky damsel in distress. Ooh, Sonic is getting all flirty with Amy and Rouge is being flirty with Knuckles. All is right in the world. Shadow, hang in there, ok?
LusayLu182 chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
Ugh! I cant wait for the next chappie! Update pwease!
Zgirl101 chapter 5 . 10/17/2013
Plot twist, huh? Can't wait!
starfiction123 chapter 5 . 10/17/2013
Nice! I like your story so much!
Chaotic Reflections chapter 5 . 10/16/2013
Yes! I'm so glad you updated. I liked this chapter. It was good. I'm glad you updated, and I can't wait for the next update :)
AsheleytheWolf-AshtontheWolf chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
OMG POST MORE FAN FICS! THEY R AWESOME
LusayLu182 chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
I don't know why you're asking, but I'll answer anyways!

There is totally something going on between Espio and Tikal. Interesting pairing by the way. I Think it could actually work...

Sonic and the others will be too late. I mean, you wouldn't go through all this trouble if Eggman fails.

Or maybe Eggman knows they're comming and traps them. Eggman's crazy, but not stupid. He'll know that once Sonic learns his plans, he'll be on his way to stop them.

And as for Shadow. :)

Right now, he's trying to play "tough guy" as usual, but I can tell this is bothering him. And i think he wants Maria back, maybe he'll even end up stalling the team. XD He doesn't want her in all those ugly Eggman Empire stuff, but I do think he wants her back.

And for some comments of my own.

I just love Sonic and Shadow's "friendly rivalr├┐" They are too cute!

And one last thing...

You have Shadow and Amy in an almost "sibling-like" relationship. That's good. Most people portray Shadow as, 'death to all who oppose me! Die, die, die die!' They make him nice, onlt to Cream, cuz she's a kid. But I've always thought he has a soft spot for Amy as well. I mean, he didn't kill her on Prision Island. And then on the ARK, it was she who reminded him of Maria's true promise. I've always thought that maybe, Ames reminds him a little of Maria. So...Thanks for giving them that bond!

Anywho, untill the next time my fingers hit the keys, LusayLu182 out!
Zgirl101 chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
Because your trying to add suspense, that's why. And I have to say, I am really liking this story so far, and for a filler, it was pretty interesting. Keep it up!