Reviews for Ride or Die
irelandk chapter 1 . 7/31
Was just thinking about this story and how I'm curious what will happen. I hope writing inspiration strikes you soon!
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 15 . 12/15/2014
Amazing chapter! Can't wait for more! Xoxoxoxoxo
irelandk chapter 15 . 10/13/2014
maggiejoma chapter 15 . 10/13/2014
awesome story...:)
MamaJoyof3 chapter 15 . 9/30/2014
Congrats! I've missed this story, but happy for your success!
sujari6 chapter 15 . 9/29/2014
Good timing.
dazzleglo chapter 15 . 9/29/2014
So Aro's spiraling downward is starting, woohoo, he is going to be out on his ass.
Rebadams7 chapter 15 . 9/29/2014
Phew, you had me worried!
JoJo757 chapter 15 . 9/28/2014
I'm so glad that Aro is finally going to get what is coming to him! He's such an ass! Now Edward and Bella can really start to move forward together :-)
banshee69 chapter 15 . 9/27/2014
Man, I hope things are going to go in Edward's favor for once. Aro needs to be brought down a few notches.

Congratulations on publishing Reconnecting Roads.

rclaurel chapter 15 . 9/27/2014
Yes it is...
Nissa-Cullen chapter 15 . 9/27/2014
Oh good. I hope it works out in Edwards favor. Hopefully they're there on Edwards side and not Aro's. That would suck.
chartwilightmom chapter 15 . 9/26/2014
glad to have an update on this fic
poor edward, but it looks like things might be changing
congrats on the books! i shall have to go check everything out

keep all your works coming!
christykq chapter 15 . 9/26/2014
FINALLY! Something goes in Edward's favor. Aro can't terrorize the riders on the tour forever. Someone has got to realize what he's doing and I'm glad that two of the tour people heard and saw everything he did to Edward. Now, let's see if Edward can get his life back in order and keep Bella on the right track too, all the while being happy and together.

Great chapter. Great story. Update quickly.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/24/2014
So happy to see this update. I was missing this big time. Congrats on your 1st book. I love that story.