Reviews for Battle of the Bands
shortie4jay chapter 41 . 11h
I must say I have truly enjoyed reading your stories.. I have laughed so much and the characters are spot on, I just love it
BronwynDearden chapter 41 . 4/22
Aaaaaaah god yes this story finally reached 3k reviews :D
BookNinja46 chapter 2 . 4/22
OMG I PRETTY MUCH DIED AT THE "THATS MAHOGANNY!" HUNGER GAMES REFERENCE OMG *slow claps*
Ecnerolf S chapter 41 . 4/21
I love your story. I read it in three days, that's how much I like it. The storyline was amusing, and it's vey well written. I would love to read another TMI fanfic of you. Thank you for this fanfic!
julia chapter 40 . 4/20
OMG *starts fangirling*
That means a lot because I'm not usually the type to say OMG, but I am the type to fangirl.

Anyway, I have been reading this fic for a while and I can't tell you how good I think it is. You have massacred me with your brilliancy. Like argh. I was really sad after I finished both TMI and TID, so reading this made me happy, and I cannot wait to read tale of two next, which I assume will be just as godly as Jace's hair.

My bestie Brit showed me this TMI fic. She left a few comments, I'm not 100% sure what her name is on this but you would know her if I knew it.

Continuing on with the complements-
This is the best fic I have ever read, ever. Even though this is the first fic I have read, it is even better than majority of the books I have read, (side note YOU HAVE TO write a book, and when you do message me on tumblr and I'll tell all my friends to read it- viciousvoldy is my tumblr name).
This fic was hilarious, I can't tell you how many weird glances I have gotten from laughing out loud from reading this. I love everything about this fic; the beginning, the middle (not so much the spider part, even thoughI live in Australia so on average I kill 2 a day.)

Anyway continue writing because one day we will be writing seducing, and funny fics about your books.
I read some of your openings to your chapters, and one or two times you mentioned something about people saying bad things or something, bro don't even worry about it their just smelirons whom are jealous of your Jace's-hair like brilliancy.
Anyway if you read this, please say hello to my tumblr it would make my year. :)
-viciousvoldy
lolita is fandom crazy chapter 13 . 4/19
I can't even
lolita is fandom crazy chapter 7 . 4/19
I don't usually leave reviews on fanfictions that are finished while I am still reading them but his love of Switzerland is too much for me too handle it is hilarious
qdsjjklgeoorma! its TID! CANARD CANNIBAL seriously?! lmao ;))
lmao at da dinner scene! and da ending,hats off to u smim! jocelyn and jace playing footsie,rofl ;D)
lmao at simon! man,that's one cliff hanger at da end ;))
busted! although it went gr8! sad that da make out session had to end ;(
jiwqhdeifhhhtoplqw! omg this chapter's amazing! luved it! they actually kissed,i want more! i want more and more! ;))
QueenofShips4612 chapter 7 . 4/14
Oh my God!
I can't stop laughing out loud right now
This is AMAZING!
aaaaaaaaaaah! omgomgomgomg! they kissed,finally! lol cant wait 4 more ;)
lmao at alec ;)))
aaaah! omgomg da birthday scene is sooo sweet!omg clace ;)) luv it
3,023 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »