Reviews for Battle of the Bands
chocolatebuttons19 chapter 2 . 5/26
I'm rereading this... again... and still laughing :D
End of chapter 2, and I'm already in love! I love the way your incredibly portray Clary - it's lovely. And Jace? Spot ON! Never stop writing, because it's a gift. Each paragraph has not a sentence that hadn't made me laugh. Loving it! -Kelly
Anne chapter 3 . 5/14
You, my friend, are fucking hilarious. I shit you not.
THIS IS SO HILARIOUS! All this drama about Switzerland:D BTW I'm German since you said you liked Germany:) well, at least half and I live there:)
You are a goddess! :D I'm laughing tears! (About last chapter and beforehand.)
cfire27 chapter 28 . 5/8
Update soon.
Adarklightangel chapter 39 . 5/5
YOU BITCH!
wow this is such an awesome story
i know it was about an year ago when you last updated so kinda late for an review now i guess but seriosly awesome mainly cause u finished it instead of leaving it hanging
luv u dearie
Fierydivergence chapter 41 . 4/26
Um okay. I have been reading this since ten o clock last night. It is now five in the morning, so forgive me if my thought process is a little muddled. Your stories compare to no one elses, let me start off with that. I also am a huge fan of A Tale of Two and while i am (patiently) waiting for the epilogues i thought i would read some of your other work, and let me tell you something you did not disappoint. Your writing style is invredibly unique, and you manage to weave every aspect of the story together so well! your writing itself is like watching a unicorn slide down a rainbow. Or something. Like i said, it's five in the morning xD. I have you to thank for my sudden desire to research zack hansesn, and sweden. So thank you for the effort you have put into this story, and all of your others. They are works of art..
shortie4jay chapter 41 . 4/25
I must say I have truly enjoyed reading your stories.. I have laughed so much and the characters are spot on, I just love it
BronwynDearden chapter 41 . 4/22
Aaaaaaah god yes this story finally reached 3k reviews :D
BookNinja46 chapter 2 . 4/22
OMG I PRETTY MUCH DIED AT THE "THATS MAHOGANNY!" HUNGER GAMES REFERENCE OMG *slow claps*
Ecnerolf S chapter 41 . 4/21
I love your story. I read it in three days, that's how much I like it. The storyline was amusing, and it's vey well written. I would love to read another TMI fanfic of you. Thank you for this fanfic!
julia chapter 40 . 4/20
OMG *starts fangirling*
That means a lot because I'm not usually the type to say OMG, but I am the type to fangirl.

Anyway, I have been reading this fic for a while and I can't tell you how good I think it is. You have massacred me with your brilliancy. Like argh. I was really sad after I finished both TMI and TID, so reading this made me happy, and I cannot wait to read tale of two next, which I assume will be just as godly as Jace's hair.

My bestie Brit showed me this TMI fic. She left a few comments, I'm not 100% sure what her name is on this but you would know her if I knew it.

Continuing on with the complements-
This is the best fic I have ever read, ever. Even though this is the first fic I have read, it is even better than majority of the books I have read, (side note YOU HAVE TO write a book, and when you do message me on tumblr and I'll tell all my friends to read it- viciousvoldy is my tumblr name).
This fic was hilarious, I can't tell you how many weird glances I have gotten from laughing out loud from reading this. I love everything about this fic; the beginning, the middle (not so much the spider part, even thoughI live in Australia so on average I kill 2 a day.)

Anyway continue writing because one day we will be writing seducing, and funny fics about your books.
I read some of your openings to your chapters, and one or two times you mentioned something about people saying bad things or something, bro don't even worry about it their just smelirons whom are jealous of your Jace's-hair like brilliancy.
Anyway if you read this, please say hello to my tumblr it would make my year. :)
-viciousvoldy