Reviews for Battle of the Bands
Dramilymouse chapter 1 . 6/23
OMG that was extremely embarrassing! Jace playing footsie with Jocelyn! How does these things get in your head?
DespicableBookworm chapter 1 . 5/24
Sebastian is literally Frank Iero
liz chapter 1 . 5/1
OH GOD THIS IS MY ALL-TIME FAVOURITE FIC I AM LITERALLY IN LOVE! THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR WRITING THE BEST FANFIC EVE 3
v chapter 1 . 4/28
This was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING AND PHENOMENAL. I've also read A Tale of Two and I think your writing is truly perfect. I hope you continue to write mor fanfics about tmi 3
mazerunner26 chapter 4 . 4/12
Switzerland.
mazerunner26 chapter 3 . 4/12
I KNOW WHY SHE LIKES HIM #rr
mazerunner26 chapter 1 . 4/12
I LOVE THE CATCHING FIRE REFERENCE "THATS MAHOGANY"
mazerunner26 chapter 1 . 4/12
They way she and Jace talk to each other's is priceless
DamnLasers chapter 40 . 3/21
Have you written any books yet? If so, could you PM me and tell me? I'd be very interested because honestly, I think than your writing is absolutely extraordinary. Thank you soooo much for writing both BotB and aToT. I really enjoyed reading them.
rebeccaannex3 chapter 27 . 3/10
I think your portrayal of Valentine is absolutely hilarious!
rebeccaannex3 chapter 12 . 3/9
My nerd heart is loving all of these references!
rebeccaannex3 chapter 11 . 3/9
I just love how awkward Clary is!

And great reference to F.R.I.E.N.D.S. 'unagi'
rebeccaannex3 chapter 10 . 3/9
1. I'm already in love with this fic and I'm not even half way thru it yet.
2. Clary thinking she died when the lights went out was classic.
3. Jordan's screams throughout this chapter were hysterical!
Fictionalizer15 chapter 41 . 2/28
family means no one gets left behind, lilo and stitch!
abcmadi123 chapter 10 . 2/16
AHHHH THIS STORY IS SO FREAKING AMAZING! I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT AND CAN'T BELIEVE I AM JUST BOW REVIEWING IT! Omg literally every time Jace and Clary talked or touched in this chapter I squealed and flipped my phone out of my hand onto the bed I am going to go read the next chapter now and probably like the rest of the story and then be exhausted At school tomorrow but oh whale!
3,229 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »