Reviews for Minimum Size
Amulet Misty chapter 5 . 11/28/2014
Big brother's in the houuuuse. But hmm I wonder if he doesn't remember Josh...or saying he doesn't have one cause he's dead. Ahaha, I like how Neku gets dragged into all this...she /is/ like his former self. Just...smaller.

Glad you updated :)
Zepar chapter 5 . 11/26/2014
HOORAY updates w
Amulet Misty chapter 4 . 8/14/2014
Aww little Suki is so cute. I love how Joshua was forced into it, haha xD but woah, a brother appears! Oh dear, Joshua is in trouble now...
Adrian L.N chapter 4 . 8/13/2014
Aww. Suki is just adorable as a little girl, yet still just the same as always. And her being Kuja's little "nightingale" is an interesting twist. It makes me wonder what else you may have in store for her.

Anyway, you are quite welcome, and I hope to see more soon (granted I do not keep you from doing it by asking your help again, of course).
Amulet Misty chapter 3 . 7/15/2014
Wooo an update. Welp, Joshua is in for it this time - he's really going to hate staying at a daycare, I'm guessing. The whole Karasa thing seems pretty interesting...so he was someone he knew back when he was alive. If Karasa recognises him, things might get complicate owo

Good chapter! It was a nice development at the end, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
lafayette722 chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
Haha Joshua is way too adorable as little kid!
Shadow chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
I have to say... That was REALLY cute! I hope you update soon! I loved it when Joshua had to keep telling his mouth to wait for his brain. That was adorable! Keep up the good work!

Love,
Shadow
Amulet Misty chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
Oh my gosh. Seriously. This is too adorable I'm going to have a heart attack. Like Joshua as a kid is just so cute and he wanted a Pikachu dolllll. Gosh. And of course Neku would be such a cute person towards kids and just take care of em really well ;-; I want a kiddy Joshua too...

Although it'll be hilarious if he finds out that it was Joshua. He'd be so mad xD
lafayette722 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I just love the idea of Joshua turned into a little kid! I would love to read more of this.
Amulet Misty chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Ahahhaha xD Oh my gosh, little Joshua would be adorable, like seriously. The Angels must have a very funny taste in humour if they thought of pulling something like this. I think you've got a really good style of writing and I'm looking forward to more :D
Shadow chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
OMG! I have actually been thinking about a story where Joshua gets de-aged just because it would be cute! Though, in my head I was debating whether or not he could remember his older self. I've never been logged into this site. I just read stories. This is actually my first review that I've ever made. I'm glad that somebody has finally made a story like this. I think that this'll be VERY funny. I can't wait until you update! Lol.