Reviews for Gundam SEED: Angel of Time: Skywalker Edition
NinjaFang1331 chapter 30 . 12/4/2014
Awesome job with the chapter!
thunder18 chapter 30 . 12/4/2014
Great chapter Update soon
Zhajn chapter 30 . 12/4/2014
Well beyond the fact that things still feel off about the whole Cagalli/Kira thing, nice chapter. I'll look forward to the next one. Just wondering, are you gonna continue to destiny?
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 30 . 12/3/2014
Come to think of it, has Kira gotten around to telling his Heliopolis friends about his journey through time yet?
littlemsstrawberry chapter 30 . 12/3/2014
I'm glad. I can almost see cagalli acting as an elder sister for shinn. Hope you update soon
StrawHatLuffy94 chapter 30 . 12/3/2014
Hmm. I reckon you could put Shinn and Mayu with Kira's folks. Damn it I have to wait a fortnight now...that was a nasty cliffie.
dhyetaX1999 chapter 30 . 12/3/2014
I have a hunch that from now on Shinn will become a very zealous supporter (or fanboy whichever term you prefer) of Cagalli and Kira after She said that they both had tried to evacuate all the civilian(no matter that doing such thing completely in such timeframe is impossible/highly improbable) moreover if then Shinn decided to join ORB's military (as a pilot or engimer) and Kira after much arm twisting/guilt tripping from Cagalli become some sort of high ranking officer that occasionally deals with new recruit. Cue fanboy time for Shinn about the war hero. (no time spend in obscurity here, Kira)
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 30 . 12/3/2014
Epic read sorry I thought I already review the last chap, now epic work in the fight, but it not over yet. Time to lock and load marines...this party only just started. Hoorah...

Hope you consider my Corporate Security Suits considering everyone wants them, time to arm up so they can't use force to take it.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 29 . 12/3/2014
Love!
littlemsstrawberry chapter 29 . 11/22/2014
I'm so glad you changed shinn's fate. Would he be friends no with cagalli? I hope so. And since she found him and mayu I hope she will take care of the both of them and take them in
Arthogawa chapter 29 . 11/17/2014
Nothing to earth-shattering here in this chapter, at least for the short term in the story. ORB's putting up a fight, probably a better one than in cannon, but even with Kira being willing to kill it seems like there is not enough of a force to turn the tide. The fact that Kira is still at best even and potentially worse than two druggies seems odd given the circumstances, but it is believable in a way. Heck, I expected him to stomp all three of them in quick succession without breaking a sweat (which is probably more unbelievable, and, admittedly, worse story telling)!

Now, the more interesting thing in this chapter is the turn of events for Shinn (and Mayu). I can only imagine Shinn is going to be ridiculously conflicted if ORB somehow ends up fighting for the Alliance after what Cagalli is doing here. On the one hand, they are indirectly responsible for getting his mom and dad killed, on the other they are quite directly saving his and his sister's lives, and it is the Princess (and soon to be Chief Representative) of ORB doing it. I don't see how Cagalli would ever think to marry Yuna and let him control her with Kira as a love interest around, so it will be interesting to see what, if anything, forces that eventuality.

Good chapter, good story, update soon.
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 29 . 11/17/2014
Kira literally CAN'T duel two separate G-Weapons; a duel is a one-on-ONE fight.
Blackravens5 chapter 29 . 11/17/2014
Great chapter, can't wait for the next one.
Dragoon Swordsman chapter 29 . 11/16/2014
Quite the twist with Shinn. Somehow, for all that he's a natural hothead, I doubt he's going to have anything against Cagalli this time around.

Glad to see Dearka joining up, even if his canon motive doesn't apply here. Kira can be persuasive when he wants to be.
hardcoreGSfan chapter 29 . 11/16/2014
I love how you described Shinn's reactions and thoughts to the events this go-around :D I keep forgetting that he's just a terrified civilian teenager during Seed. Nothing at all like the bitter pilot that he was in canon Destiny, which makes sense! Mayu is still alive (yay!), so Shinn is focused on helping her instead of getting angry at Orb like he did in canon. I especially love the sequence where he gets the mobile suit up and running. (Startled by the emergency release hatch ahahahah)
527 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »