Reviews for Gundam SEED: Angel of Time: Skywalker Edition
edboy4926 chapter 24 . 9/8/2014
Awesome chapter
Finally Alaska is done.
Next up is Orb. Still somewhat hope that Orb wins the battle, would be the first time I read in a fic where that happens.
Blackravens5 chapter 24 . 9/8/2014
Great Chapter, can't wait for the continuation.
Sor-Rin chapter 24 . 9/8/2014
That was an great chapter! i'm glad you did it justice because that is my favorite episode in the anime and i can't wait to read the next one! keep up the good work :D
Lord Edric chapter 24 . 9/7/2014
Nice to see more people survive, since flay isn't captured, how is rau going to leak the canceller plans?
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 24 . 9/7/2014
'White Death' may have worked for Lancelot, but it's not that applicable in this case. Although... was that nickname for the Strike or it's pilot?
EternalKing chapter 24 . 9/7/2014
Good chapter, oh and while new types aren't named in the actual stories, they are mentioned in the dynasty warriors gundam games but then again those aren't canon
Wing Zero 032 chapter 24 . 9/7/2014
Well, this is getting more interesting, I wonder if the surviving Eurasian forces will be able to form a resistance force, something like Kabara in the Universal Century while the original Three Ship Aliance would actually become the A.E.U.G. Correct Era Analogue this time.
synbad2 chapter 24 . 9/7/2014
The mention of stuff detonating like popcorn reminded me of a now defunct youtube video using those clips and the song "Popcorn"

Still great chapter and look forward to how kira explains how he 'survived'
Plutone-pilot chapter 24 . 9/7/2014
Ah it's good to see this again. Now I just need to see how lira explains he's from the future without looking like a spy.
Dragoon Swordsman chapter 24 . 9/7/2014
So, Kira's back, with a spectacular introduction as always. I suppose it will be just a couple more chapters until the reunion I, for one, have been looking forward to for some time. Worth the wait.

FYI, the abilities shared by Mu, Le Creuset, Kira, and that slimeball Rey (yes, I hate him) are never specifically named, correct. I must note a slight error; it's not just in Destiny that Kira displays such powers. While he doesn't use remote weapons in SEED, true, Le Creuset does sense him at Mendel, and they sense each other at Jachin Due.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 24 . 9/7/2014
Thank you now rest get some sleep.

Epic read

Its so good the first five words I knew Awesome!
RedemptionWarrior chapter 23 . 9/2/2014
Well, this has been an interesting read. Rather neutral on Cagali not being related to Kira, though when it comes to pairings, I'm definitely one for Kira/Lacus. Anyway, I do rather like the Striker Packs idea you brought up with him using two at a time. As for other packs, the ones that I know as part of the first Bloody Valentine war are Gunbarrel, Lightning, Multiple Assault and IWSP.
hardcoreGSfan chapter 23 . 8/27/2014
I sense Orb receiving Eurasian reinforcements :D hoping that there aren't any/many people who hate coordinators in the Eurasian forces, or that if there are, they realize that naturals can be just as "barbaric" -nods- maybe the Eurasian veterans can help train the Orb rookies... Still sad about Asagi, Juri, and Mayura dying xD

... I could be totally off-target of course LOL

AAAAAAGH I CANT WAIT TO SEE KIRAAAAA
Blackravens5 chapter 23 . 8/27/2014
Great chapter, I can't wait till Kira is reintroduced to this whole thing. I love this story and can't wait for each new chapter. :) good luck
AyameRose chapter 23 . 8/26/2014
GAH! Even though I know basically what happens next (barring any changes by you of course) cliffhangers SUCK! From a writers pov I understand their usefulness very well but that doesn't mean I like them as a reader... :(

Other than the cliffy I really like this story. I tend to gravitate toward time travel which SEED doesn't have a lot of so THANK YOU for being awesome and writing one!
435 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »