Reviews for Gundam SEED: Angel of Time: Skywalker Edition
northernlion196 chapter 30 . 12/6/2014
Its always fun to confess you're a time traveler. most of the time people think you're crazy!
Fanus Obscurus chapter 30 . 12/4/2014
Well, that was a sharp drop at the end. On other news, glancing thru you replies to reviews, I saw a sequel confirmation, yay! Brief pause to think. Oh... In the words of Hellsing Ultimate Abridged "F all kinds of duck". Hopefully these events have managed to curb part off the horror that is Destiny's existence. If not, I'm calling the Zabbi's for some help with genocide.
Dragoon Swordsman chapter 30 . 12/4/2014
Hmm, I'm definitely beginning to wonder just what is in store for Shinn. At minimum he'd be far less receptive to Rey's manipulations (I hate Rey Za Burrel with the passion of a thousand suns; he's the main in-universe reason Shinn ended the second war a raving lunatic), may not even join ZAFT, though I'd not place any bets there.

The bit with Athrun decking Kira was both amusing and very appropriate.

For what it's worth, here's my take on the druggies: As a group they're a major threat to Kira, but one-on-one (be it against Kira or Athrun) or the three of them against Kira and Athrun together and they're badly outmatched.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/4/2014
not quite understand this, the idea of Cagalli and Kira girlfriend pleases me but ... not supposed to even remain brothers if this is like a throwback in time for Kira to the past? Or is it a trip to an alternate universe where they are not? because this is confusing ... at this point Kira should know that, but Cagalli boyfriend walks in like nothing, I mean what? an explanation from you would help me refresh your memory ...
davycrockett100 chapter 30 . 12/4/2014
Sieben Nightwing chapter 30 . 12/4/2014
Nice chapter. Really going to be looking forward to the next one. I can easily see how Shin will be more friendly with Cagalli for this little bit. Can't wait to see the rest of the Battle of Orb, just to see what happens to the druggies this time.
edboy4926 chapter 30 . 12/4/2014
Awesome chapter
NinjaFang1331 chapter 30 . 12/4/2014
Awesome job with the chapter!
thunder18 chapter 30 . 12/4/2014
Great chapter Update soon
Zhajn chapter 30 . 12/4/2014
Well beyond the fact that things still feel off about the whole Cagalli/Kira thing, nice chapter. I'll look forward to the next one. Just wondering, are you gonna continue to destiny?
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 30 . 12/3/2014
Come to think of it, has Kira gotten around to telling his Heliopolis friends about his journey through time yet?
littlemsstrawberry chapter 30 . 12/3/2014
I'm glad. I can almost see cagalli acting as an elder sister for shinn. Hope you update soon
StrawHatLuffy94 chapter 30 . 12/3/2014
Hmm. I reckon you could put Shinn and Mayu with Kira's folks. Damn it I have to wait a fortnight now...that was a nasty cliffie.
dhyetaX1999 chapter 30 . 12/3/2014
I have a hunch that from now on Shinn will become a very zealous supporter (or fanboy whichever term you prefer) of Cagalli and Kira after She said that they both had tried to evacuate all the civilian(no matter that doing such thing completely in such timeframe is impossible/highly improbable) moreover if then Shinn decided to join ORB's military (as a pilot or engimer) and Kira after much arm twisting/guilt tripping from Cagalli become some sort of high ranking officer that occasionally deals with new recruit. Cue fanboy time for Shinn about the war hero. (no time spend in obscurity here, Kira)
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 30 . 12/3/2014
Epic read sorry I thought I already review the last chap, now epic work in the fight, but it not over yet. Time to lock and load marines...this party only just started. Hoorah...

Hope you consider my Corporate Security Suits considering everyone wants them, time to arm up so they can't use force to take it.
534 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »