Reviews for Gundam SEED: Angel of Time: Skywalker Edition
Infinite Freedom chapter 32 . 1/11/2015
Is the pilot of the Hyperion who I think it is?
Dragoon Swordsman chapter 32 . 1/11/2015
Well, well, there's something I didn't expect. Yzak joining that ragtag bunch of misfits, could make things VERY interesting. Maybe he'll mellow toward Athrun a bit when he learns the truth; whatever else he might be, Yzak Joule isn't so heartless as to expect someone to blow away an old friend just like that. If I might make one small request, please do let him take out the Forbidden; that was his finest moment. (Offing Sutherland was a close second.)

Hadn't occurred to me that Patrick Zala would catch flak for the Bloody Valentine, but given his position it makes sense.

Hmm, I would suspect Mu is still going to appear to buy it; if you're going into Destiny, you'll need Neo Roanoke.

See you next time.
NinjaFang1331 chapter 32 . 1/11/2015
Nice job with the chapter
hardcoreGSfan chapter 32 . 1/11/2015
Love this chapter! Downtime for character interaction and development FTW.

Seems like Yzak and Kira are gonna meet face-to-face soon since Yzak's joining the Eternal. Wonder how that's gonna play out xD
thunder18 chapter 31 . 12/23/2014
Great chapter Update soon
Lord Edric chapter 31 . 12/22/2014
Good chapter, I was listening to wheel of destiny while reading this, so will they be able to pick up a nuke from the Eurasians this time around, because while they dont have as many as the US(and did you notice in many anime that is where the bad guys are from) they should still have several working ones and if you save Justice it will really let you play around with destiny since I really doubt Athrun is going to hide away his gundam like kira
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 31 . 12/22/2014
Nice
davycrockett100 chapter 31 . 12/22/2014
awesome
NinjaFang1331 chapter 31 . 12/22/2014
Awesome job with the chapter
Storm Wolf77415 chapter 31 . 12/22/2014
In all, this has been a superb read. Good SEED stories are hard to come by anymore.
edboy4926 chapter 31 . 12/22/2014
Awesome chapter.
Great, another fic where Uzumi dies (right now I only found two fics where he lives, one where he willing goes to space; the other they hit him in the head and shove him in the ship) But your story, you decide.
One thing that Uzumi failed to realize is that the government members that decided to stay behind with him were all the ones that were on his side, leaving alive the ones that were against him, which is one of the reasons Cagalli has a hard time in Destiny.
Speaking of Destiny, is there a chance that in this universe Durandal is not a bloody bad guy?
Dragoon Swordsman chapter 31 . 12/22/2014
So Orb ends more or less as expected. Not really a surprise, quantity has a quality all its own and all that. At least thus far everyone (save for Uzumi, R.I.P.) is okay, though I know perfectly well it won't last.

Regarding Cagalli and Destiny, I will say only this: Leaving aside the wedding nonsense (breathtakingly out of character, that), Kira may not know how bad a time she had, but he has to be able to tell she'd be an absolute disaster as a politician; anyone with eyes can see that. (Sorry if that comes across as sharp; Cagalli's Destiny role is a bit of a sore spot with me, much the same as Athrun's. From what I understand, you can probably thank Chiaki Morosawa and a feud she had with Naomi Shindo for that.)

All that notwithstanding, a good job as usual. Merry Christmas.
Lerris chapter 30 . 12/18/2014
This is not bad overall, yet still similar enough to the original to perhaps be of concern. As for as the Earth special pilots go, well, Kira really should have done better against them. It is a huge bonus to know exactly how someone fights and for them to have basically no knowledge of your own fighting style. He should have been able to permanently eliminate at least one of them. Finally, I note you mention a Destiny rewrite. Why? This story still has the potential to have a clean ending making Destiny unnecessary. You may have to diverge further from canon, but, well, with everyone in on the secret, that should happen anyway. All in all, your tendency to stay fairly close to canon is probably the weakest part of the story..
Lerris chapter 27 . 12/18/2014
It is good that we are beginning to see some additional changes. Time to find out if those result in more changes...
Lerris chapter 23 . 12/18/2014
I have noticed that while Kira has saved a few people, he hasn't really influenced any major events at all beyond that, yet he could of. I suppose he could be trying to not risking getting people killed by changing things, but that is kind of crazy talk. The Archangel barely made it through Alaska previously. Nothing is to say they would do nearly as well on take two. Heck the Archangel might even be worse off by itself as Kira has been doing more of the heavy lifting. No, the better plan would have been to be up front about what he knew with a very small group of people. I'd say Lacus, Murrue, and Mu shortly after Lacus is captured. He knows more than enough to eventually convince them of what he knows. From that point they could begin making real plans. One of them would probably be to at least avoid getting caught in the mess that was Josh-A, if not to stop it entirely. If anything Josh-A may have caused Patrick Zala to go over the bend and start taking his more extreme plans more seriously, but then again he is liable to have to die along with LeCruset and well all of the Blue Cosmos leaders...
550 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »