Reviews for Gundam SEED: Angel of Time: Skywalker Edition
Nice
davycrockett100 chapter 31 . 12/22/2014
awesome
NinjaFang1331 chapter 31 . 12/22/2014
Awesome job with the chapter
Storm Wolf77415 chapter 31 . 12/22/2014
In all, this has been a superb read. Good SEED stories are hard to come by anymore.
edboy4926 chapter 31 . 12/22/2014
Awesome chapter.
Great, another fic where Uzumi dies (right now I only found two fics where he lives, one where he willing goes to space; the other they hit him in the head and shove him in the ship) But your story, you decide.
One thing that Uzumi failed to realize is that the government members that decided to stay behind with him were all the ones that were on his side, leaving alive the ones that were against him, which is one of the reasons Cagalli has a hard time in Destiny.
Speaking of Destiny, is there a chance that in this universe Durandal is not a bloody bad guy?
Dragoon Swordsman chapter 31 . 12/22/2014
So Orb ends more or less as expected. Not really a surprise, quantity has a quality all its own and all that. At least thus far everyone (save for Uzumi, R.I.P.) is okay, though I know perfectly well it won't last.

Regarding Cagalli and Destiny, I will say only this: Leaving aside the wedding nonsense (breathtakingly out of character, that), Kira may not know how bad a time she had, but he has to be able to tell she'd be an absolute disaster as a politician; anyone with eyes can see that. (Sorry if that comes across as sharp; Cagalli's Destiny role is a bit of a sore spot with me, much the same as Athrun's. From what I understand, you can probably thank Chiaki Morosawa and a feud she had with Naomi Shindo for that.)

All that notwithstanding, a good job as usual. Merry Christmas.
Lerris chapter 30 . 12/18/2014
This is not bad overall, yet still similar enough to the original to perhaps be of concern. As for as the Earth special pilots go, well, Kira really should have done better against them. It is a huge bonus to know exactly how someone fights and for them to have basically no knowledge of your own fighting style. He should have been able to permanently eliminate at least one of them. Finally, I note you mention a Destiny rewrite. Why? This story still has the potential to have a clean ending making Destiny unnecessary. You may have to diverge further from canon, but, well, with everyone in on the secret, that should happen anyway. All in all, your tendency to stay fairly close to canon is probably the weakest part of the story..
Lerris chapter 27 . 12/18/2014
It is good that we are beginning to see some additional changes. Time to find out if those result in more changes...
Lerris chapter 23 . 12/18/2014
I have noticed that while Kira has saved a few people, he hasn't really influenced any major events at all beyond that, yet he could of. I suppose he could be trying to not risking getting people killed by changing things, but that is kind of crazy talk. The Archangel barely made it through Alaska previously. Nothing is to say they would do nearly as well on take two. Heck the Archangel might even be worse off by itself as Kira has been doing more of the heavy lifting. No, the better plan would have been to be up front about what he knew with a very small group of people. I'd say Lacus, Murrue, and Mu shortly after Lacus is captured. He knows more than enough to eventually convince them of what he knows. From that point they could begin making real plans. One of them would probably be to at least avoid getting caught in the mess that was Josh-A, if not to stop it entirely. If anything Josh-A may have caused Patrick Zala to go over the bend and start taking his more extreme plans more seriously, but then again he is liable to have to die along with LeCruset and well all of the Blue Cosmos leaders...
hardcoreGSfan chapter 30 . 12/5/2014
(too lazy to log in ahaha...)

Dearka x Miri is nice, but Tolle x Miri FTW. They're so cute :D

And here we see a slight change in Shinn's character :D Thinking that Shinn's going to remember this "Kira" name that Cagalli mentioned several times in GSD. Hmm... since this story is KxC, Kira's going to be Cagalli's bodyguard for Destiny, right? So once Kira's identity comes out (maybe he'll hide his status as pilot of the Freedom, or maybe not), Shinn will make the connection of "Cagalli mentioned that she and 'Kira' tried to evac everyone out of Orb early, and she sounded pretty familiar with him, and this is a Kira with Cagalli... is this the same Kira?" I dunno xD Operation Angel Down... hmm.

... I'm probably getting too ahead of myself lol

Punch from Athrun win. You definitely deserved that, Kira!

Get well soon!
northernlion196 chapter 30 . 12/6/2014
Its always fun to confess you're a time traveler. most of the time people think you're crazy!
Fanus Obscurus chapter 30 . 12/4/2014
Well, that was a sharp drop at the end. On other news, glancing thru you replies to reviews, I saw a sequel confirmation, yay! Brief pause to think. Oh... In the words of Hellsing Ultimate Abridged "F all kinds of duck". Hopefully these events have managed to curb part off the horror that is Destiny's existence. If not, I'm calling the Zabbi's for some help with genocide.
Dragoon Swordsman chapter 30 . 12/4/2014
Hmm, I'm definitely beginning to wonder just what is in store for Shinn. At minimum he'd be far less receptive to Rey's manipulations (I hate Rey Za Burrel with the passion of a thousand suns; he's the main in-universe reason Shinn ended the second war a raving lunatic), may not even join ZAFT, though I'd not place any bets there.

The bit with Athrun decking Kira was both amusing and very appropriate.

For what it's worth, here's my take on the druggies: As a group they're a major threat to Kira, but one-on-one (be it against Kira or Athrun) or the three of them against Kira and Athrun together and they're badly outmatched.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/4/2014
not quite understand this, the idea of Cagalli and Kira girlfriend pleases me but ... not supposed to even remain brothers if this is like a throwback in time for Kira to the past? Or is it a trip to an alternate universe where they are not? because this is confusing ... at this point Kira should know that, but Cagalli boyfriend walks in like nothing, I mean what? an explanation from you would help me refresh your memory ...
davycrockett100 chapter 30 . 12/4/2014