Reviews for Gundam SEED: Angel of Time: Skywalker Edition
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 29 . 12/3/2014
littlemsstrawberry chapter 29 . 11/22/2014
I'm so glad you changed shinn's fate. Would he be friends no with cagalli? I hope so. And since she found him and mayu I hope she will take care of the both of them and take them in
Arthogawa chapter 29 . 11/17/2014
Nothing to earth-shattering here in this chapter, at least for the short term in the story. ORB's putting up a fight, probably a better one than in cannon, but even with Kira being willing to kill it seems like there is not enough of a force to turn the tide. The fact that Kira is still at best even and potentially worse than two druggies seems odd given the circumstances, but it is believable in a way. Heck, I expected him to stomp all three of them in quick succession without breaking a sweat (which is probably more unbelievable, and, admittedly, worse story telling)!

Now, the more interesting thing in this chapter is the turn of events for Shinn (and Mayu). I can only imagine Shinn is going to be ridiculously conflicted if ORB somehow ends up fighting for the Alliance after what Cagalli is doing here. On the one hand, they are indirectly responsible for getting his mom and dad killed, on the other they are quite directly saving his and his sister's lives, and it is the Princess (and soon to be Chief Representative) of ORB doing it. I don't see how Cagalli would ever think to marry Yuna and let him control her with Kira as a love interest around, so it will be interesting to see what, if anything, forces that eventuality.

Good chapter, good story, update soon.
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 29 . 11/17/2014
Kira literally CAN'T duel two separate G-Weapons; a duel is a one-on-ONE fight.
Blackravens5 chapter 29 . 11/17/2014
Great chapter, can't wait for the next one.
Dragoon Swordsman chapter 29 . 11/16/2014
Quite the twist with Shinn. Somehow, for all that he's a natural hothead, I doubt he's going to have anything against Cagalli this time around.

Glad to see Dearka joining up, even if his canon motive doesn't apply here. Kira can be persuasive when he wants to be.
hardcoreGSfan chapter 29 . 11/16/2014
I love how you described Shinn's reactions and thoughts to the events this go-around :D I keep forgetting that he's just a terrified civilian teenager during Seed. Nothing at all like the bitter pilot that he was in canon Destiny, which makes sense! Mayu is still alive (yay!), so Shinn is focused on helping her instead of getting angry at Orb like he did in canon. I especially love the sequence where he gets the mobile suit up and running. (Startled by the emergency release hatch ahahahah)
edboy4926 chapter 29 . 11/16/2014
Awesome chapter
At least you saved Mayu.
matjzp chapter 29 . 11/16/2014
Amazing chapter! I especially like how you worked Shinn into it, too bad he won't be fighting alongside Athrun and Kira, that would have been interesting.
northernlion196 chapter 29 . 11/16/2014
Gundams, gundams everywhere!

Uh ohhh, looks like shinn is gonna have to take a crash course in piloting! dont worry shinn, thats pretty much 90% of gundam protag origin stories!
amitakartok chapter 29 . 11/16/2014
Shinn in a mobile suit during SEED? I FUCKING APPROVE.
Laxard chapter 29 . 11/16/2014
Great chapter, if Orb succesfully repulse Alliance fleet, then there is quite interestic future... I interested that Eurasian fleet gonna do than.
davycrockett100 chapter 29 . 11/16/2014
Lord Edric chapter 29 . 11/16/2014
Wow I didn't know she was that young, and I think it's only proper the shinny will get a little crush on a certain lioness for protecting him and his sister, plus knowing cagalli she will make sure to set those to up after the war
GhostSixTwo chapter 29 . 11/15/2014
this chapter rocks! keep up the good work!
534 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »