Reviews for Gundam SEED: Angel of Time: Skywalker Edition
Findarato chapter 40 . 9/13/2015
Please tell me when are you going to create Destiny sequel. I've waited quite some time.
polarpwnage chapter 30 . 9/10/2015
How exactly does Kira justify not gunning psychotic enemy pilots who enjoy murdering people and would be responsible of the death of countless people and friends of his in the future? Wasn't the whole point of Kira not joining ZAFT or Earth because he wanted to SAVE lives? What a hypocrite... Or most likely because you as the autho haven't been killing anyone off in this ideal world fic. Following anime doctrine that bad guys must last till last episode before they all spontaneously miraculously get defeated simutaneously
polarpwnage chapter 27 . 9/10/2015
Shouldn't Izumi already know Kira's parents? After all both families were in on the conspiracy when they adopted each of the twins
darkness surrounds me chapter 41 . 9/5/2015
That has to be the most well written, planned and thought out fanfic I have EVER had the pleasure of reading. Thank you for bringing this gem to life!
BrokenLifeCycle chapter 19 . 7/29/2015
I just realized something after rereading this.

Yzak keeps getting his ass handed to him pretty quickly. It's actually hilarious all things considered.
Rayshia chapter 41 . 7/8/2015
One of the best Gundam fanfic I ever read. Can't wait to see how Destiny will work out. Shinn is still at Orb right? It will be interesting if he joins Orb military. He could maybe even become some sort of Cagalli's bodyguard or something.
Lerris chapter 41 . 7/7/2015
I admit I got a bit bored during the reread of the finished story. The key with a redo is not merely changing things around the edges. Oh those changes can be important, but if you still basically hit all the main canon events after the change, then you have basically change not following changes. In short, the weakest part was a lack of complete originality. Sure there were new things, but not really many that affected the big shape of things. Now, if Kira had somehow formed the alliance between Orb, the Clyne faction, and the Archangel early on, and perhaps added some more things might be more interesting. Everything would have to change after that point though. The scene that particularly threw me was when a non injured Kira did not get back in time to somehow stop the Cyclops mess. Lacus's father could have helped there. That was a large waste of life on all sides. In fact, if he played his cards well you might have been able to pick up a good chunk of those forces... Sure it wouldn't be easy, but the potential was there, as everyone there was betrayed, in one way or another, though more on the natural's side.
Lerris chapter 22 . 7/7/2015
Lacus, Siegel, and Andrew could have been trusted with the truth and they needed to know. Of course, Siegel expects to be attacked so there may not be much Kira can do there, but the warning would not have hurt.
Raventus Dracoria chapter 41 . 7/5/2015
In the sequel is Shin going to Anti-Orb like he was in the anime or because Cagalli did his best to help him and his sister get to safety will his personality be toned down to just hatred for the Atlantic Federation and have respect for the new Orb?
MS-16 Z Jaeger chapter 41 . 7/5/2015
It's been a fun ride. I didn't review all that much, but I must say I enjoyed this story every step of the way.

I'm glad that more people survived. But at the same time, it just doesn't feel like gundam with this many of the cast surviving. They went through the bloodiest war in human history, a war that killed untold millions... and yet the heroes came out almost unscathed. It's like the efforts of Le Crueset, whom you've gone out of the way to portray as a sociopath genius, have been trivialized.

Having said that, I'm still looking forward to Destiny. Especially with the third power you've created. Things should be a bit harder for Blue Cosmos with Eurasia now against them.
thunder18 chapter 41 . 7/5/2015
Great chapter Update soon
hardcoreGSfan chapter 41 . 7/5/2015
Loved this story! :D I'm really bad at giving deeper reviews lol sorry but I gotta say this now that this fanfic is done :D

lol "Destiny awaits after all"
Speaking of that, I'm looking forward to your version of GSD! I don't really have a personal preference on whether you stick close to the original or spin a new sequence of events; I like seeing what writers come up with both ways :3 although it's hard to imagine anything other than that colony drop and Gundamjack igniting the flames of war again since I'm so used to that for GSD lol
Dragoon Swordsman chapter 41 . 7/5/2015
Good point about Nicol. With regard to Natarle, might I suggest that she be portrayed as having softened up some by the second war. It would be a logical progression after everything she's been through.

Here's hoping Cagalli will get some more action; at least you'll remember (unlike the producers) that she has the SEED. Until then.
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 41 . 7/5/2015
I have ideas.
Sor-Rin chapter 41 . 7/5/2015
That was an awesome story! i can't wait until the sequel comes out! :D
546 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »