Reviews for Gundam SEED: Angel of Time: Skywalker Edition
thunder18 chapter 35 . 4/22
Great chapter Update soon
StrawHatLuffy94 chapter 35 . 4/21
Nice to see you're back.

Maybe you could add some scenes of Kira and Cagalli. Just some fluff to develop their relationship, as it's a little threadbare, at the moment. Some Athrun and Lacus scenes are due too, if you want to keep to the Romance tag.
davycrockett100 chapter 35 . 4/21
awesome
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 35 . 4/21
love!

Your back!
GoingGone chapter 35 . 4/21
A little mistake where you mistook Mu and Rau when Yzak, was having a conversation with Dearka or Nicole.
Ken Wise chapter 35 . 4/21
I don't blame yo Sky, the last month of school are always tailor made to eat your free time. Get your school work done and then worry about this fic. Most of us can wait.
NinjaFang1331 chapter 35 . 4/21
Thank you for update after so long and great job with the chapter
Law77 chapter 35 . 4/20
I really wanted the next chapter already! T_T
Fantastic! I'm dying for more! I really can't help but wonder how the battle at Jachin is going to play out. It seems like it's going to be an even bigger blood bath what with the new MS coming into play. How is that going to effect the destiny plot line?
Please update soon!
Akai Seirei chapter 34 . 4/12
This is an overall review.

Although I liked the relationship between Cagalli and Athrun during the SEED part, (not the Destiny fiasco that end up letting me very disappointed, frustrated and damn right angry), I have to admit that before Cagalli met Athrun, Kira and Cagalli relationship was quiet interesting and far more true that the one he was having with Fley or to be honest with Lacus later on, since I kind of never really saw a big attachment to Lacus on Kira’s part, but maybe that’s just me.

This fanfiction however, living the twin drama behind and out, make an excellent story for those of us who at some point find themselves wandering what if things has been different. The fact that Kira could have a little more control over past events that deeply hurt him and his friend is a refreshing and interesting theme on itself. I’m always curious to know wish events change, which events remain the same and how the changes makes this world even more interesting.

I very much like this more mature Kira, trying to fight fate to regain a few things back that were previously denied to him. I liked the changes you made and the whole story for that matter, although I’m still sad Cagalli’s father end up the same way again. But, well… we can’t have it all, right? You also improved the characters growth in an unique way, not limited only on the Archangel members, but also ZAFT pilots, including Nicol whose death was shown so many time in the original anime, it was simply painful to digest. I’m also happy for Aisha, she truly belongs at “Andy’s” side.

While different, I think this work still carry the true essence of the series and since SEED was pretty much Kira/Cagalli story, (their relationship been always special) and therefore their intertwined destiny that pull the rest of the cast along with them, I’m fine with the pair having their own chance of happiness. Certainly Kira is doing things far better than Athrun did in Destiny, so go ahead girl and grab your true man this time around. And full speed ahead with more Kiragalli’s.

To be honest I don’t want this excellent story to end any time soon, there still a lot to go on, maybe forever?(Laugh). Yes, I know, I’m a selfish person. Anyways, thank you for writing this story for yourself and us and as long as you don’t abandon us half way, I will keep reading until the very end. Please forgive any errors you may find here, I’m still eagerly reading one chapter after another. I just wanted you to know how wonderful this world is.
Axcel chapter 34 . 3/19
This alliance of rogue ships from all sides is how it should have been in canon. Much more epic! Keep up the great work on this marvelous story! Can't wait for chapter 35! :D
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 34 . 3/18
You know, it was kinda a dead giveaway what Waltfeld intended to do with the Eternal if he had it painted PINK.
Axcel chapter 17 . 3/16
I love how much ass Kira is kicking. I prefer the canon pairings, but Kira's curbstompage is worth the change.
Axcel chapter 14 . 3/15
Orb allowed the Alliance to use Heliopolis to develop the Archangel and gundams in exchange for their data. So, Murrue literally owes them the data and cannot say no in the first place without breaking the treaty.
Axcel chapter 12 . 3/14