Reviews for Gundam SEED: Angel of Time: Skywalker Edition
NinjaFang1331 chapter 41 . 7/5/2015
Awesome job with the chapter and I can't wait for the next story and it being a sequel
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 41 . 7/5/2015
Hoorah! Its finish now I feel like MC we just getting started.
Jose19 chapter 17 . 7/5/2015
This Kira has experienced so much, and he is more skilled but is he actually older than the Kira of this world but I am confused doesn't Kira also exist in this Timeline as well.
Jose19 chapter 15 . 7/5/2015
I don't mind the pairing of Cagalli with Kira but they took that pairing out because of the incest issue between them, and if this wasn't the case of the canon I would have supported them because I don't mind normal relationships but I am not into incest.
Law77 chapter 41 . 7/5/2015
Good run.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 7/5/2015
The problem with going to the past is that he will experience the same pain all over again but I am surprised that you are keeping Lacus with Athrun because I think that Lacus is better for Kira than Cagalli.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
I have a question isn't Cagalli the sister of Kira because are you going to take flak because of the incest issue because that was the main reason why Cagalli was set up with Athrun because the TV show didn't want to set up a incest pairing.
Rydan fall chapter 41 . 7/5/2015
Check the Izumo class Izumo her MS compliment.
She has two GAT-X252 Forbidden's, thanks to Gina Sahaku his deals with the AF.

I do wonder if this time around, they can lay their hands on the ZGMF-X19A & ZGMF-X20A, considering this time around, they are a true third faction and not a secret organisation.
That could make such things problematic.

They were building them in the first war, so the question then becomes, what were the designs between the ZGMF-X13A and the ZGMF-X19A.
I bet a couple were based on the Blitz, though.
X10A was a oriented ground MS, the X20A was a space oriented MS.
But it also means that ZAFT still has seven unfinished Mobil Suits with a Nuclear Reactor onboard, considering Lowe has the Dreadnought Gundam.
The X13A was destroyed in story, so what happend to the ZGMF-12A Testament?
Is it in AF hands right now or is ZAFT still owning it?
It was ZAFT's attempt on making their own Strike, stolen in canon by the AF and equipt with modified Strike Striker Packs.

What I like is Astray Red it's Mars Jacket and Powered Red modifications, ad to this the Testament her Devine Pack and you get a truely non standard looking MS.
And the orginal plan for Astray Red Frame Kai used TWO Tactical Arms II's and...
A direction not taken, which is a shame.

Now, will this coalition start to both upgrade their current ships as well as designing new ones?
Troy Horse & Grey Phantom from Gundam 0083.
Diva from Gundam Age.
The two Celestial Being ships from year one of Gundam 00.
They are all routes they could take their current ship designs.
For the first three, it would mean basically replacing the legs of the Archangel class with Izumo class core modules, in order to increase the total amount of MS storage space from 8 to 24.

But would be what I would do, if possible, I suppose.
Which might not be possible, since Orb needed to be rebuilded, including it's planet bound forces.
There are lots of options and reasons for why they were never walked on.
tf330129 chapter 41 . 7/5/2015
Will you be continuing the stargate series and hope to see the new destiny FIC good job :)
davycrockett100 chapter 41 . 7/5/2015
Findarato chapter 41 . 7/5/2015
I suprisingly really liked this story. Good work!
I like to make some wishes about sequel; First Shinn never was deserving to be called anything more than blind minion of dictator. Most certainly he's not ace nor hero. Second, don't pair Lunamaria with either Shinn or Rey. In canon she was depicted as a stupid fangirl who only cared that ZAFT was good and all fought for it are heroes and I didn't like it. Third, Rey and Durandal should die.
WhatIsConst chapter 41 . 7/5/2015
I'd just like to say, nice job on finishing the story. It's been a joy reading and following over the past 2 years.
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 40 . 7/2/2015
If you killed off Athrun, I'll punch you! I will find a way.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 40 . 6/28/2015
Bravo...Bravo now one left destroy the weapon with a captured TAC nuke and run like hell and Justice and Freedom return home the United Coalition of Nations or UCN with ORB as its capital the Archangel now becomes Flagship of the 1st Task Force of the 1st Coalition Fleet on a mission to patrol the area between Earth space and plants and serve as a local peace keeping force. Freedom becomes the lead Mobile Suit in the White Angels Mobile Squadron station on UCS Archangel i see it in the end
Sieben Nightwing chapter 40 . 6/28/2015
This was an excellent ending. I am looking forward to the epilogue, and hope you finish it soon. It might be interesting to see Destiny done with this cast, if you feel up to writing it. Best of fortunes.
546 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »