Reviews for Gundam SEED: Angel of Time: Skywalker Edition
NinjaFang1331 chapter 40 . 6/28/2015
Awesome job with the fights and Kira living through it along with a lot of other people. I have to ask though will there be a sequel to this story.
BrokenLifeCycle chapter 40 . 6/28/2015
God damnit Athrun...

I swear, if you keeled over to something as mundane as this, I'm going to resurrect you in a slash fic just to murder you properly !
davycrockett100 chapter 40 . 6/28/2015
awesome
0aka chapter 40 . 6/28/2015
Total can't wait for the next chapter
Hope to see it soon
Rydan fall chapter 40 . 6/28/2015
I always found the Justice to be a step down for Athrun.
Consider that he was supposed to hunt down Kira and kill him by destroying the Freedom, while the Freedom could just blast away the Justice from afar.

Then there is the fact that Athrun his first Gundam was the Aegis and he used it well.
Really, he was send out to die in a machine with worse capabilities then what was avaliable, since I'm sure that the Regenerate had atleast one complete set of mobile suit parts.

On that, they may be lucky that this is so or else ZAFT building Regenerate replacement parts would have ended up in a couple dozen of upgraded Aegis Gundams by simply modifying these parts to have certain systems again, like a cockpit.
And they may also be happy that ZAFT never combined the Regenerate with the Providence, because then you had Dragoon holding replacement limps.
Why is ZAFT never really taking a design to it's next logical conclusion(s)?
Hell, were is their next gen Blitz?

Now the question is, is Athrun still alive or not.
Cagalli just saved Kira, so were is Athrun?
In Justice (who just self-destructed) or Green Frame?

I do wonder if the GAT-X252 Forbidden is still around in any shape.
Even on a ship scale, it and the Hyperion could be usefull, not even talking about a unit like the ZGMF-X11A Regenerate or Mu his Mobius Zero.
StrawHatLuffy94 chapter 40 . 6/28/2015
Gah, that little teaser about who died and who survived got me riled up. I really can't wait now.

Shame about Danny dying, but I get that in War sometimes the named characters must die. Like the trio of Astray pilots that died in canon, who I think you glossed over.

The battles felt a little rushed in this chapter, but I assume you'll go into more depth regarding what happened outside of the battles you showed.
StrawHatLuffy94 chapter 39 . 6/22/2015
Huh, so you'll be taking a leave of absence with Angel of Time, then? Fair enough.

Who's the pilot of the Regenerate? Anyone from anime canon or an Astray character?

By the by, this is quite well done. Battle scenes don't feel rushed or anything, as can be the problems with some battle heavy fanfics.

See you at the next update.
davycrockett100 chapter 39 . 6/21/2015
awesome
edboy4926 chapter 39 . 6/21/2015
Good chapter
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 39 . 6/21/2015
Bravo!
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 39 . 6/21/2015
I don't know if you recall, but when the Dominion went down Natarle locked Azrael in with her. At some point, she was willing to cut her losses. My point about the military rank was just something to keep in mind for wording whatever happens.
ThePizziaMan chapter 39 . 6/21/2015
Curse you CLIFFHANGER!
NinjaFang1331 chapter 39 . 6/20/2015
Awesome job
extremeninja09 chapter 38 . 6/20/2015
damn, its been almost 2 years since you have started this story and its almost coming to an end.

I hope that this stories' sequel would come out soon after.
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 38 . 6/19/2015
You know... TECHNICALLY Azrael has no military rank - a loophole if Natarle ever used one.
545 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »