Reviews for Gundam SEED: Angel of Time: Skywalker Edition
Awesome job
davycrockett100 chapter 38 . 6/14
sweet
Infinite Freedom chapter 38 . 6/14
I have a feeling the coming fight will be awesome.
LuminousHawk chapter 38 . 6/14
This has been a great, and interesting story, thank you.
StrawHatLuffy94 chapter 38 . 6/14
Are you not taking things into Destiny?
BrokenLifeCycle chapter 38 . 6/13
I wonder if they will ever get around to nuclear fusion... I mean, if this is the future, then they should already have knowledge on it. And if fission reactors don't work, they invest into fusion technology.

... I'm going to blame it on anime logic...
northernlion196 chapter 37 . 6/8
Shopping, the one thing that can defeat Cagalli!

I'm suddenly reminded of another fanfic where all the gundam pilots went shopping, but it ended up all the guys playing a game of hockey. And I think Lacus was very very passionate about hockey.

And here comes ze N Jammer Canceller. Nukes for everyone. But nukes arent as cool as a big ass laser. Everyone ends up using a big ass laser. Now that I think about it, I suppose big ass lasers are a little too common in gundam. But I guess it wouldnt be gundam without big ass lasers! and colony drops. and masked men. and psycho girlfriends. wait scratch the last one, it wasnt as common as I thought it was.
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 37 . 6/7
They ever get around to telling Yzak about GENESIS? Jachin Due seemed pretty important to the guy.
Law77 chapter 37 . 6/7
...then disaster comes to the colony. Lol
StrawHatLuffy94 chapter 37 . 6/7
Can Kira voluntarily enter SEED mode? I know Athrun entered it, when he destroyed the Strike, but I wonder if Kira could enter at will, like he does in Destiny.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 37 . 6/7
Love!
edboy4926 chapter 37 . 6/6
Good chapter.
Well you are almost done.
And once you do, I think you might be the first to ever finish a time travel Gundam Seed story (all the ones I read up to now are still unfinished)
davycrockett100 chapter 37 . 6/6
sweet
NinjaFang1331 chapter 37 . 6/6
Excellent chapter
Amir-015 chapter 36 . 6/4
Any chance their gonna use those nukes against BC?
527 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »