Reviews for Unprepared
FantasyFireFox chapter 12 . 7/10
Finish the story already u being slow :'(
The Stranger chapter 12 . 6/28
Just keep the milky tits
Dark Maya chapter 1 . 6/14
this is Amazing! I love it!
Neo the Dual Keyblade Wielder chapter 12 . 6/5
Link I think the mood swings have started...Lol. Ganon's cock belongs to only Link! Damn! And I can't help, but laugh at Ghirahim's situation...This is too funny for me handle...First, Ganon, get a leash for your pet...and Sheik STOP FUCKING EVERYBODY! MY GOD DO YOU EVEN HAVE LIMITS NO WONDER LINK Got with you a few times...Damn!
GuardianOfTime chapter 12 . 5/31
DAMN, BOI. oh yeah can you plz do four swords fanfic?i figured thathis would be seen uz its yorr most recent project. I like the details and twists you added :). Very fluid story with character changes!
Okezd chapter 12 . 5/28
Awesome chapter, I wasn't expecting to see a new chapter out that early, x')
I love seeing you making love scene since the first chapter, I like when you make some plot progression but I prefer when there is sex & plot, this chapter is perfect. :'D
RosettaxBloody chapter 12 . 5/26
That last line...bruh desperate times call for desperate measures. Also: *passed out* All that sexy sex is good for the soul reasurie!
Weirdo, an evil meeting?
Mysterion chapter 11 . 5/18
GAHHHH I neeeeeddds to see what happens to Blue Red And Viooooo T-T
BEN chapter 1 . 5/9
*watches scene and backs away realizing I look like Link* OHHHHH SHIT I yell as I run away
Ganondorf catches me and I start glitching and giving him haunting hallucinations and he let go YAY I'M FREE! jk Link (my brother *we are twins*) always comes prepared and always kicks Ganons ass
The Stranger chapter 11 . 4/12
You can do it
I know you can
Anon chapter 2 . 4/2
Okay, so...

I'm not sure how well versed you are on sex scenes or anything of the sort, but please do capture the moment better. If Link came 7 times, his balls are done forever.

Pls also, get fucked and write from life. -redheart- -kissy face-

Best Regards
Finish it please
NO chapter 1 . 2/4
The stranger chapter 11 . 1/4
Have Link produce breast milk if you're gonna do mpreg