Reviews for Unprepared
NO chapter 1 . 2/4
The stranger chapter 11 . 1/4
Have Link produce breast milk if you're gonna do mpreg
Sen-chan chapter 11 . 12/30/2016
Please,please,please,please,please,please,please! Update, i want to know what happens soooooo badly! *gives cookies as a peace offering to the writer*
Sky Guardian warrior739 chapter 11 . 12/25/2016
Wow... This is interesting. Now, I'm interested in how this would all work out, especially since Link (or Green?) is carrying a baby. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Fandommaniac8 chapter 11 . 12/1/2016
This is sooo good!
I can't wait to see what will happen
Please update soon!
Anonymous chapter 11 . 11/27/2016
YOU SHOULD FINISH IT PLEASE!
And could you add one more sex scene with link and ganondorf?
luckywolf968 chapter 11 . 11/8/2016
this is getting good, want to see where you go from here
Neo the Dual Keyblade Wielder chapter 11 . 11/7/2016
Y-yeah it's tots Ganon's...Sheik I'm sorry, but It is Ganondorf's baby! Not sorry, really. YES!
NekoGhirahim chapter 10 . 10/20/2016
PLEASE don't take out the sex. This whole story is perfectly perfect and I look forward to seeing it finished exactly the way you planed it to. Sexy and bothering. If people don't like the amount of sex then they can go read a different story. Or you could make two of them (clean and original.)
Bob chapter 10 . 7/11/2016
This was great! Please make another one! But I thought it could have had more sex! That makes the story so easy and Good!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/26/2016
Is there an ending? do they escape ? not escape ? or do they die trying?!
Ukaske chapter 10 . 6/18/2016
Why would anyone want less/ no sex at all? That's whe whole point of the story. Yeah, it's nice having an actual story but honestly I just love reading link as a submissive cum slut. :) Towards the end I was hoping that Link would actually start to love ganon but it doesn't seem like that anymore. :( but nonetheless, I absolutely love what you have going on here.
Gojifan54 chapter 10 . 5/6/2016
Nice
Two-Tailed mouse chapter 10 . 2/26/2016
What? Take out all the sex scenes? I agree that the plot needs to go on, but there's no reason to change what you have already writen. I don't know what those guys are talking about, I love your sex narration. This was a great chapter, by the way. Link playing the weak and submissive slave is a fun thing to read about.
Luckas chapter 10 . 2/14/2016
I think what people would like are two different stories. One has the saucy sex scenes and the other goes without. I really liked the way this story had been originally and I was looking for it for an hour before I realised that the story I was looking for was this one. I'm actually really disappointed with how things have changed so suddenly since I finally came back from my internet-less break. If you could separate the stories so one was rated T and the other was rated M we could all enjoy the story equally.

To clarify my break was something I do at least twice a year for two months at a time so I can focus on my own writings and go camping or enjoy the world outside the internet. I was looking for to reading this story again when I got back and now it's changed so much I'm not sure if I enjoy it like I had in the past.