Reviews for Father and Daughter
raven bunina chapter 5 . 9/14/2013
Okay, this story isn't half bad so far, and I really like the fact that Starfire's children shoot fire bolts at their father (x'D), but I was extremely put off by the fact that you made Changeling "give up" being vegan. Obviously you don't really care for veganism yourself and you probably don't have a clue of what meat/dairy/egg substitutes they (or rather we) do eat (there's almondmilk, soymilk, and ricemilk in replacement for milk, and tofu scrambles are a lot better than eggs, which I ate back when I was a vegetarian; I'm vegan now).

And why would Changeling decide not to be vegan simply because of what animals he turns into? He can transform into herbivorous animals too, you know, and they are "cool", like Stegosaurus, Ankylosaurus, Triceratops, and many others. And, if you read the Teen Titans comic books, in one issue Beast Boy changes into a giant monster that loves tofu. As a vegan myself, I feel angry that you took it upon yourself to turn one of the only vegan/vegetarian superheroes I know into another meat-eater. People change, but I have been vegetarian/vegan for my entire life, and I still find the meat sections of supermarkets to be just as sickening to walk by as before. I don't know how some people can look a lamb or a calf in the eye at a petting zoo and then go home and eat one. And how many times have we seen Beast Boy change into a fish or a chicken on the Teen Titans show?

Hate me, rant back, do whatever you like. I don't judge or hate characters or people who eat meat and other animal products, but I hate it when people make vegan or vegetarian characters "give up" being vegan, and just by writing that small paragraph you made me dislike this story.

A true animal lover doesn't meat or animal products, because you can't honestly love an animal if you think it's delicious.

Cybug
humenwrecker chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Sorry guys I didn't bring my laptop with me on vacation so the next chapter won't be updated probably till Sunday or Monday.
JasonVUK chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
Dude 8D Changeling is a damn God! Heck yeah that was awesome _

Lion Angel! I wanna see other Super Beasts! A giant Godzilla like creature 8D
BoonyTheWolf chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
this is a good story all ready, there really ain't much you could do to make it better
JasonVUK chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
Brilliant story so far.

Changeling having cool new abilities such as Mythical transformations is just awesome. :D

Looking forward to the rest of it _
Awesome guy chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Pyro is one tough son of gun
BoonyTheWolf chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
this has a good plot
enchantedforest33 chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
A very good first two chapters. I wonder how Garfield will react when he learns of Mary's existence. Please update again soon.
Greenhatred77 chapter 2 . 7/20/2013