Reviews for Covers
GungeonDibs chapter 11 . 11/8/2017
HOW DARE YOU! You just missed an excellent chance to slide a pun in. You should wrote "only when there's beef at STEAK"
IncinX chapter 13 . 10/30/2017
Love this story. I hope you find the passion and time to continue it at some point.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/29/2017
Cant wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 13 . 6/6/2017
Dear author, although there is a very small possibility of you seeing this since this was last updated in 2014, I would just like to express my gratitude for your two works, Covers and Grind. I enjoyed both of them to the max and I cannot believe this was written by a high school student then. Thank you for keeping me entertained for 2 hours straight as I read both of your works in one go. Again, I really enjoyed them a lot and although it is a real pity that you are not continuing Covers, I do wish you best of luck with your studies and your future. Ryuuji x Ami ftw :)

Best Wishes,
A fellow high school student.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/28/2017
xD 3 years later
Guest chapter 13 . 4/1/2017
Are you going to update any time soon? Because your fans are still waiting!
AD Lewis chapter 13 . 1/5/2017
An interesting story so far, I really do hope you get around to updating it. I'm really hoping Ami and Ryuuji talk about what is happening with Maya. It seems like something he would do (in canon) as he is a very honourable man in his own way.
amixtakasu chapter 11 . 11/9/2016
Are you ever posting again?
mogamage chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
Well, it's been 3 years, I think this fanfic is dead. Had a nice story, like the spin on the story you took. Shame it's dropped though.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/19/2016
This fanfic has been great so far!
omar123lh chapter 13 . 8/15/2016
how long till next chapter loved the story
Bill Nye chapter 13 . 7/13/2016
Write More Please
amixtakasu chapter 3 . 7/13/2016
Is a new chapter ever coming out?
Ararararararagi Rage chapter 13 . 6/8/2016
Hello good sir/ma'am, and good work so far. I know that you were semi-recently accepted into university (Judging by when this chapter came out I assume you had your first semester this past fall?), and I was curious when/if you would be getting some time to work on this story. I feel that there should most definitely be more Ryuuji x Ami and you are one of like two that actually write for it.

Congrats on university and good luck in the future, and I hope to see you around these parts of the internet soon if possible!
hiro chapter 13 . 5/2/2016
is this the end? i really enjoyed it thought