Reviews for Covers
JohnTitor chapter 4 . 4/16
You're really good at getting inside of Ryujii head. :)
JohnTitor chapter 3 . 4/16
The levels of cute in this chapter where through the roof.
andrea.jonathan06 chapter 13 . 4/14
Can't want for the next chapter. hahaha you're a great writer :D
One Chosen One chapter 13 . 3/23
? #Confuziling ending of this chapter #IWantMore
One Chosen One chapter 9 . 3/22
Possibly best chapter yet
More awesome more
Boy, I'm really loving this story, but I think I might want to see some updates for Grind even more. However, at the end of the day you gotta write what you're inspired to. So you do you!
erelous99 chapter 13 . 2/9
I love every pages of your story , it was great and having an interesting set of twist .. although you got me hanging but I'm still waiting for the next episode.. *thumbs up*
david mantz chapter 13 . 1/3
OMG SOOOO GOOD you better be going to college for literature
David Mantz chapter 12 . 1/3
Bro, you need animators ASAP a spin off anime would finally give me what the original needed.
Ryuuji x Ami, Theres just sooo much chemistry.
Tomas44 chapter 13 . 12/30/2014
im really glad this story is still being updated, ive really enjoyed following it and i always look forward to reading the next chapter
Crimson Reiter chapter 13 . 12/26/2014
Probably it will never happen ... but ... HAREM END, HAREM END ! or well, trio end xD
Schniedragon88 chapter 13 . 12/25/2014
You have no idea how much it brightened my day to see an update from you.

Congrats on college! Try not to get too overwhelmed!

Poor Maya... just one of those people who tries hard, but keeps getting outdone by others. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't felt the same way at times.

Hope to see more from you soon!
NefCanuck chapter 13 . 12/24/2014
Well done with regards to giving two "side characters" in Toradora some serious screen time and background...

Somehow I don't see Maya as the type to just "give up" as you have portrayed her here though...

Between the mysterious phone calls Ami has been taking and Maya, I think Ryuuji is going to see this episode as "the good old days" compared to whats likely coming next.
BrazeRancor chapter 13 . 12/22/2014
Woo! It's back. Good to hear from you again.