Reviews for Chopping and Changing
cielo carlie cullen chapter 9 . 7/13
are you going to continue? pleaseeee tell meee yessssss!
can't wait for the next update!
renee.twilightfan chapter 10 . 3/19
Is this story still going to get finished? I've put it on my Alerts. Pls update soon.
I really really really hope you update this story soon. :(
Just Sus chapter 10 . 11/25/2015
Oh, holy hell! I thought it was completed! Will you be finishing this? Looks like it's been awhile. P!ease finish...I need to know if they live or not!

Thanks, Sus
Just Sus chapter 2 . 11/25/2015
You weren't kidding! They are even more ruthless!
Just Sus chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Did he say Mrs. Cullen?
Kimmie45 chapter 10 . 11/17/2015
I...Need...More..
LOL
A huge cliffy here. I totally forgot about Peter and Charlotte and I'm so curious about their reasons to take down Jasper.
Like I said on FB, friends, true friends, shouldn't betray you like Emmett and the others did to E and B. I don't know what they're thinking. For Edward to have more time with them or he may not screw up anymore if she was out of the picture? No, he'd be worse. A lot worse. Gosh...he take any and everyone out.
I know you don't want to give anything away (spoilers), but I really, really hope they have their HEA; alive and healthy.
yagalinus0420 chapter 10 . 10/22/2015
More soon please! I can't believe how the family is now! Fucking retards...can't wait till they get theirs! Make em beg!
entity1127 chapter 10 . 10/11/2015
I've just read this story and I'm hooked. When are you planning to update this story? Please put me out of my misery soon!
danielle.f.scott.5 chapter 10 . 10/11/2015
i'm willing to beg for you to finish this story ... please please please ... you've got me hooked on this couple and char and peter...the others i can't wait for them to get theirs for the betrayal. will you be picking this story back up?
LaSonia chapter 10 . 10/7/2015
I have read both stories 3 times and am anxiously waiting for the update. Great story
eminemini chapter 10 . 9/15/2015
I need this story to continue! Please update! It's my favorite ️
twillover1313 chapter 10 . 8/27/2015
Just finished up to this point ...starting with chop and change and onto this one...amazing story...looking forward to reading more
Midnight Angels Say GoodNight chapter 10 . 8/9/2015
Just Reread Chop and Change and finished up this one. Looking forward to the next chapter. Update soon please. I swear Edward and Bella are crazier this time around then the first time I read this series. I had to skim through the wedding scene because that was too much crazy for me, yet totally something ExB would do.