Reviews for Chopping and Changing
Just Sus chapter 10 . 11/25
Oh, holy hell! I thought it was completed! Will you be finishing this? Looks like it's been awhile. P!ease finish...I need to know if they live or not!

Thanks, Sus
Just Sus chapter 2 . 11/25
You weren't kidding! They are even more ruthless!
Just Sus chapter 1 . 11/25
Did he say Mrs. Cullen?
Kimmie45 chapter 10 . 11/17
A huge cliffy here. I totally forgot about Peter and Charlotte and I'm so curious about their reasons to take down Jasper.
Like I said on FB, friends, true friends, shouldn't betray you like Emmett and the others did to E and B. I don't know what they're thinking. For Edward to have more time with them or he may not screw up anymore if she was out of the picture? No, he'd be worse. A lot worse. Gosh...he take any and everyone out.
I know you don't want to give anything away (spoilers), but I really, really hope they have their HEA; alive and healthy.
yagalinus0420 chapter 10 . 10/22
More soon please! I can't believe how the family is now! Fucking retards...can't wait till they get theirs! Make em beg!
entity1127 chapter 10 . 10/11
I've just read this story and I'm hooked. When are you planning to update this story? Please put me out of my misery soon!
danielle.f.scott.5 chapter 10 . 10/11
i'm willing to beg for you to finish this story ... please please please ... you've got me hooked on this couple and char and peter...the others i can't wait for them to get theirs for the betrayal. will you be picking this story back up?
LaSonia chapter 10 . 10/7
I have read both stories 3 times and am anxiously waiting for the update. Great story
eminemini chapter 10 . 9/15
I need this story to continue! Please update! It's my favorite ️
twillover1313 chapter 10 . 8/27
Just finished up to this point ...starting with chop and change and onto this one...amazing story...looking forward to reading more
Midnight Angels Say GoodNight chapter 10 . 8/9
Just Reread Chop and Change and finished up this one. Looking forward to the next chapter. Update soon please. I swear Edward and Bella are crazier this time around then the first time I read this series. I had to skim through the wedding scene because that was too much crazy for me, yet totally something ExB would do.
wish this story was being updated. Kid and Chopward are such good characters.
Will you please, please finish this story ? I loved the first and now the sequel ! It's become a habit, I'm addicted! !
cielo carlie cullen chapter 10 . 7/19
Hi are you going to continued the story? And if you do how many chapter there will be?
Thanks, hope to have news of you soon :D
KDMCAM chapter 2 . 7/13
I really wish your story could be made into a movie with Rob & Kristen! Natural born killers was not sexy bc of the actors nor did it make you root for them. Your story is so fantastic bc you want them to be together even though they are absolutely Nutso!