Reviews for Chopping and Changing
SailorV911 chapter 10 . 3/23
I'm sure since it's been 2 years since we've gotten an update that you are probably not gonna finish this story. But I'm holding out hope. It sounds like you only had 1 more chapter planned.
Ssnipergirl chapter 1 . 3/20
Yay the first story was so good and I'm excited to read this
smokingcoffee chapter 10 . 2/25
I know it's been 2 years but I hope you will update!
JustObessedWithRibbons chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
Will you update soon?
Guest chapter 10 . 12/8/2016
Great story.
cielo carlie cullen chapter 9 . 7/13/2016
are you going to continue? pleaseeee tell meee yessssss!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/1/2016
can't wait for the next update!
renee.twilightfan chapter 10 . 3/19/2016
Is this story still going to get finished? I've put it on my Alerts. Pls update soon.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/6/2016
I really really really hope you update this story soon. :(
Just Sus chapter 10 . 11/25/2015
Oh, holy hell! I thought it was completed! Will you be finishing this? Looks like it's been awhile. P!ease finish...I need to know if they live or not!

Thanks, Sus
Just Sus chapter 2 . 11/25/2015
You weren't kidding! They are even more ruthless!
Just Sus chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Did he say Mrs. Cullen?
Kimmie45 chapter 10 . 11/17/2015
I...Need...More..
LOL
A huge cliffy here. I totally forgot about Peter and Charlotte and I'm so curious about their reasons to take down Jasper.
Like I said on FB, friends, true friends, shouldn't betray you like Emmett and the others did to E and B. I don't know what they're thinking. For Edward to have more time with them or he may not screw up anymore if she was out of the picture? No, he'd be worse. A lot worse. Gosh...he take any and everyone out.
I know you don't want to give anything away (spoilers), but I really, really hope they have their HEA; alive and healthy.
yagalinus0420 chapter 10 . 10/22/2015
More soon please! I can't believe how the family is now! Fucking retards...can't wait till they get theirs! Make em beg!
entity1127 chapter 10 . 10/11/2015
I've just read this story and I'm hooked. When are you planning to update this story? Please put me out of my misery soon!