Reviews for Demons
Shana-Fujioka chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
So, to be honest...
I absolutely LOVED the first three chapters. I didn't cry, but almost in the second chapter and in the third chapter I felt the pain and that doesn't happen often. It just means, that it was so amazingly written, that it almost felt real. . Kyaa 3
But I didn't like the last chapter... I don't know, it was over too soon and when they woke up after the same dream and kissed, it just blew away my fascination. And Shizuo proposing was a little too much. :/
Anyway, I really liked the first three chapters, so that means 3/4 of the entire story... so... well done (or written) and keep up the good work! :D
- gonna read other storys by you now, this one was the first
Glitterbaby's Girl chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
Love this Happy ending story, them to just belong to each other 3 Shizaya forever
DokidokiMariel46 chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
I know you warned about the pov switch but i was still confused,did they share a dream?! KYAAAA! *FANGIRL SCREAM* It was so adorable, *sobs* my kokoro hurts...lovely job3
The Mistress of Yaoi chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
This is just my opinion.
I loved it... Up until the end .-. I'm sorry but I just dont like that it was like "I hate you Shizu-chan *kiss* let's get married" it was just too soon. If it had been a longer story, marriage would have been fine. I think they both needed more time to think things over before suddenly marrying .-.
Xoxo

ÜBER ADORABLE!
Alwaysblu chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
Aww...it's so cute! :)
YourLuckyWish chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
Ou- wah! I yawned when I was reading this, and my eyes started watering, and my mom thought I was crying.
And she was like "are you crying and reading fanfiction again?"
*sigh*
Well... I LOVE THIS STORY!

Shizu-chan needs to talk to iza-kun so he can feel better, ne?!

Lucky
Nononononononononon chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
*flips table*
Why must the two of them be stubborn little angels?!
Anyhow, this is your story, so there's nothing to apologize. Remember that you are in power.
And about Izaya's depression. Ohohoho. Fangirls really loved it when their favorite character received damage or some sort once in a while. It gives them the 'feels'.
KawaiiWuv chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
LMAO! "Ding-dong-ditched" xD . I couldn't stop laughing when you wrote that Izaya was next door...xDD
KawaiiWuv chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Please?
Creature chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
Izaya is being a bit of a stalker . why would he go so far as to move in to the apartment next to him? Anyway, ill be awaiting the next chapter :3
Nononononononononon chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
Whoa... Izaya's POV is more depressing than Shizuo's. It makes me feel that he really had a 'Shizuo-complex' that he cannot let go off.
Alwaysblu chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
They are both suffering...:'(
Creature chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
I have the same problem with updating my stories xD anyways, I can't wait for the next chapter :3 this is good.
YourLuckyWish chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
Whaaaaat! Shizu-chans making everyone depressed!
Now my poor Izaya-kun is down in the dumps!

They need to kiss and make up, Ne?!

lucky

P.s. i really like this story!