Reviews for Broken Sanctuary
Ellewix chapter 1 . 10/20/2018
This was so beautifully written, and realistic I think to how Emma would internally battle with herself. So many authors make her all to willing to surrender to Killian without a second thought, when it’s him who has to really push her to get there. She’s not easy, and you portrayed that. Thank you!
Dove29 chapter 1 . 7/2/2018
kudos
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
Ahh i love this story. I like that it has both a little dark hook and sweet killian. Totally hot and breaks my heart at the same time. Great read.
Phillip the Nickel chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
This was such a beautiful piece...one of the best I have read.
beckyzoso chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
Wow I have so many mixed emotions with this one. All I kept thinking was how stupid Emma is, which is totally how I think of her on the show too so you did a wonderful job staying in character. Really well written and hot. Thanks for sharing with us all, cheers
Tokyo Queen Go-Go Yubari chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Love it!
TashaRose chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Hmm ... intriguing idea for an alternate timeline. Very interesting.
psymplemind chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Wow! Excellent. Yes there's lots of sex (definitely NOT complaining) but your scenes have so much DEPTH of character/feeling/thought etc...I've read several now and let's face it...you are a very talented writer. Hoping you develop a multi chapter fic for Killian and Emma whether in 'magic/fairy tale land' or a real world scenario...
2 thumbs up! :)
kiyousei chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Omg... this was just too good... is there a sequel planned for this?! Amazingly written!
Cad521 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Ohmygod?! So intense! I love it! I wish it was a story!
Annabeth chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
This was so bloody beautiful and hot, I nearly died!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
That was soo beautiful. I have no words to describe it. It was so powerful so consuming, so touching. One of tjevbest fanfivs I have read. Amazing!
myster.ysock2 chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Are you going to go further with this? Because it's great!
ShayOConnell chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
wow this was beautiful. Tears in my eyes beautiful. I felt the pain of them both and it was wonderful.
CSforScience chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
This ending was so sad! :( It needs a sequel! lol