Reviews for Solace
Espee chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Wow, could it be more hot? I love Michael Fiona but there is something wildly sexy about Michael and Sonya that it turns me on everytime. After that passionate kiss and love making in 7X06, implied sex in 7X11 was cherry on the cake..
Thankyou for writing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
It was HOT and yummy. Hope u do another chapter which explores the rest of the night;-).
Jedi Skysinger chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Bravo! Nicely done. Great job capturing what was mercifully a short scene on the TV screen and making that fade to black moment come to life.
LN8866 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Loved this so much! Its exactly how it would be with a new lover & I found to be exactly like Michael would be. Excellent!
Preeti chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I was suprised when I saw Michael kissing Sonya on the show, but the surprise , pain and shock wore off eventually and I think i am ok with it, both Michael and Fi need time off from each other so as to evaluate their feelings for each other.
i can't believe i am saying this but i hope there is another chapter in works...
sonyafiona chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Awesome
Purdy's Pal chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Beautiful.
Tammy chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
please write more!
DKougar chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
This is very nicely done & a fine antidote to the angst. I for one am happy to see Michael find someone else after being so cruelly treated by Fi.
Maybe Michael & Sonya will not have love but if it is only comfort they find with each other, it is better than nothing.
I think you are quite right about how the night would have gone & your description was sweetly done. Not too graphic but sexy with both people being a bit tentative with a new love. Wanting so much but out of practice & a bit afraid.