Reviews for Baby Shot Me Down
eveday chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
are u still continuing this story? i loved the prologues !
cybilluv chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Wow! Please tell me she didnt kill him
Fontainebleau01 chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
wow. this is brilliant. i'm hooked.
Fontainebleau01 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
i definitely want to kill you right now :D heeehee. not really. i let you live long enough to finish this wonderful story. and then... we'll see. it's on you. :)
btw. very, very, very interesting set up. finally, a strong, wicked, emotionless Elena. i love it.
Delena4eva chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
I always enjoy Damon's pov in a story. I can't wait to see their journey, and them falling in love. Keep up the great work on both of your stories :)
Delena4eva chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Really liking the story so far. My guess is the other chapters will be flashbacks of them getting to know each other. On to chapter two, to find out :)
petrovaaa chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
can't wait for the next chapter :)
DamonGotTheGirl chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
Who got shot?
This is an evil cliffhanger! Nice chapter, can't wait for more! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
Damon always knew who really Elena is, and still he fell in love with her...

Amazing prologue...
AccountClosed.ForGood chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
A great beginning!
bellax0xchristina chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
The fact that Damon already knew who she was yet he still loves her and wants to protect her makes it that much more shocking and amazing and tragic if he is actually dead!
When did he figure it out? How long has he known? Why didn't he tell her that he knew but he didn't care because he loved her, because then she would know that he would still be there I she wanted to turn on mason and run away, etc?
scarlett2112 chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
This was just a re-telling of the first chapter only from Damon's POV! If we're going backwards, we'll have to wait till you get to this moment again to see if she does indeed kill Damon *pouts* Damon already knew the "Mr. Hyde" side of her personality. She always presented herself as the kind Dr. Jekyll side! Damon is a bit pathetic though. He'll "love her" even if she kills him? Good job Rebekah. Have a great rest of your day.
Jean Deere chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
love your story can't wait for more!