Reviews for Wing Commander: End of an Era
DarkSmokePuncher chapter 24 . 5/17
This is a very interesting story! I am enjoying the plot and the character development quite a bit, especially of the main characters.

Funny thing, I don't know much about Wing Commander and I think for that reason I want to read more about the Terran Confederation and Maverick, Davis, Maniac, Joan and the rest. I quite like their characters.

Also, I really dislike the Kilrathi. Good job on them. They seem quite more powerful than everyone, but honestly I think I would really enjoy seeing them completely wiped out. Literally.

Can't wait to read more!
YOURLORDANDMASTEROFINTERESTING chapter 24 . 3/19
interesting
Brian1972 chapter 24 . 3/18
The start is interesant but having two humanities in the same galaxy is really strange.
zmanjz chapter 24 . 3/16
"I am the vanguard of your _" Salvation?

That quote carries some interesting implications.

I'm curious whether Shepherd out-reaper ed the reapers When it comes to creating an AI.
aDarkOne chapter 24 . 3/16
NICE to see the asari finally kicking some Kilrathi ass.
Those knockoff commandos really had it coming.
Bob Regent chapter 23 . 1/24
Seems to me that the Kilrathi already outnumber and outgun the combine forces as it is, esp if they decide to shift some of their heavier ships to the ME areas. The Confederation is already outnumbered two to one in fleet carriers and probably as much in escorts, the Kilrathi have improved ground forces so unless theres something serious in the works within one of the allied encampments the Kilrathi are now superior in both space and planetary combat.
Illuviar chapter 23 . 1/13
Awesome work! This story becomes better and better with each chapter! :D

Please update soon!
Illuviar chapter 21 . 1/13
Excellent chapter! I like this krogan! :D
Quelthias chapter 23 . 1/13
Macro always does trump micro However new technology always yields unexpected results across multiple fields of study (including, production, and space). I wonder what the for-shadowing for evil Shephard will lead to?
darkfinder chapter 23 . 1/11
WELL I CAN'T WAIT , until the behemoth appears and what the council will do next . well I find funny what vasir said Asari are always right . honestly I find your shepard annoying but the rest is fun . seems they only have small victories over the Kilrathi . oh well fun stuff .
zmanjz chapter 23 . 1/10
So... this Shepard killed the Rachnai queen? I've played seveal complete runthroughs... but I've never killed the queen. It seems against her personality to not give them a chance. (Of course, my shepard gave the Krogan a chance by curing the genophage and gave the geth a chance by bringing peace between the geth and the Quarians.) Hell, my shepard even tried to give evil clone shepard a chance to no avail.
guest chapter 23 . 1/10
will the confederation get any new technology? the kilrathi seem to be advancing pretty fast.
Blorg13 chapter 23 . 1/10
Hope the see the Commonwealth use the civil war to attack the cats.
aDarkOne chapter 23 . 1/10
I HOPE the Cats invested in the wrong direction.

Much more Kilrathi wanking will seriously weaken this story.
Its almost ridiculous how fast the Cats have been able to reverse engineer and adapt for their own use all this ground based ALIEN technology.

Especially considering the fact that they haven't had alien help the way that the turians and asari have had with Confederation technology.
The Night Hunter chapter 23 . 1/10
Hell this is getting more and more exciting! ANd nice touch with Ilos I always wondered why the Citadel left the world full of prothean tech to rot, so many things could be hidden there