Reviews for Wing Commander: End of an Era
OBSERVER01 chapter 31 . 6/27
quite i cant bring myself to really like much less respect this will there ever be an explanation for why there are 2 humanities and earths?
Blaze1992 chapter 12 . 6/10
I am sorry but I gonna have to stop reading this fic right here.
The battles and the way you meshed these two verse together is very well done but the way you are taking the plot of ME I just can't read this anymore.
simplicity.exe chapter 31 . 5/27
I had this whole long review but really it boiled down to one thing. What a wild fucking ride this fic has been so far, man. Freaking fantastic.
But also honestly Shepard, the hell is going on with you!? Was he right? Are you your own worst enemy? Oh honey :( please don't crumble!
Nemo7777 chapter 10 . 5/27
Well that killed this story for me. Your protagonist finds out an admiral is sending classified information of the highest value to the enemy and he walks into his cabin to confront him without any precaution whatsoever.

Both you and he should have put more thought into this.
darkfinder chapter 31 . 5/26
NOTHING REALLY happened . oh well fun stuff .
FlackAttack chapter 31 . 5/25
Again, I'd like to ask you to please treat Admiral Tolwyn better than Wing Commander 4 did. His character was flawed, but it deserved better than the power hungry, genocidal lunatic they turned him into for that game. I think he was something closer to an anti-hero, like Churchill during WW2, victory no matter the cost, willing to do heartless things for the right reasons. I don't think he would turn against the people, institutions and government he'd been fighting in the defence of for decades so dramatically. You saved Hobbs from an ignominious end, which I wholeheartedly agree with, please do the same for Tolwyn. They're both examples of bad writing for great characters.
OMAC001 chapter 31 . 5/25
Looks like 'Arrival' just got more complicated!
aDarkOne chapter 31 . 5/25
Marshall is being EPICLY stupid provoking Kilrathi who have every reason to want him dead and could easily kill him.

Assuming that the new emperor is being smart, he will probably focus on wiping out the 'traitors' within Kilrathi space proper, while hoping that the turians and asari can weaken (or ideally destroy) the prince's fleet, before Thrakhath's forces can reenter cat space to challenge his rule.

Also, with their homeworld destroyed and their empire gripped by civil war, this seems like a perfect time for the salarians to enter the war.
link01742 chapter 31 . 5/25
awesome pawsome a new chapter yay
Nobody Smurf chapter 30 . 1/12
That was intense. Thank you.
darkfinder chapter 30 . 1/9
well this is fun . will they just stop and the war is over or continue . the reapers so what reason do the confed or Kilrathi have to fight in coming war other alliance with turians . fun see what happens next .
OMAC001 chapter 30 . 1/3
Nice little twists. Wonder how Blair will react to being deprived of his victory?
The Night Hunter chapter 30 . 1/3
that's what I wanted to see! What a climax! Please don't make ME chapter next time you have to finish this arc!
aDarkOne chapter 30 . 1/3
I am confused.
Shouldn't the Prince leading the fleet stuck in Council Space be the next in line for the throne?
FlackAttack chapter 30 . 1/3
Now that the war is over, seemingly anyway, please don't have Admiral Tolwyn go off the deep end and do everything that he did in Wing Commander IV. It always seemed to me an undeservedly ignoble end for a great character and defender of the human race.