Reviews for Wing Commander: End of an Era
It's been near four months since this chapter. I hope this is still going
Oh come on seriously it takes your ages to update and this is the crap we get, hurry up and have the behemoth arrive and destroy the planet already
darkfinder chapter 29 . 3/28
really system Alliance why they get involved . they seem take the easy way out so far . fun see if any make it .
MacOistigin Mr chapter 13 . 3/28
So I've just read this far, I'd never come across wing commander before and i must say this book is beautifully written with very few grammatical mistakes, I'm looking forward to reading more, but yes, the idea of a skydiving Krogan is highly entertaining. Also quick question, does ”nar” mean 'son' or 'child' or even 'member' of a clan? If so then it is similar to the ”Mac” in my name.
Wing Omega chapter 29 . 3/28
Nice Chapter though I forget where is Eisen, is he inthe ME region instead of on Victory?
Can't wait for the super dreandaught to fucking destroy Kilathri
SpecH82 chapter 28 . 2/16
Haha the cats are in a civil war. And finally we got rid of Richards. Can't say I cry over his passing. Then the bomb. That's going to be awesome. Now the ethics of it is well beyond horrible. Still 30 years of war makes anyone horrible. I hope they succeed. But somehow even when Kilrath is a smoking crater split into million of peace. I do expect the Kilrathi to strike and destroy Earth with all remaining forces.
SpecH82 chapter 26 . 2/16
Yeeeees Wrex. Turn those furlings into winter cloaks. :)
Richards is a fucking traitorous dog who needs to be executed for high treason
link01742 chapter 28 . 2/6
like a vagabond help in creating the bomb when he was also the head engineer for XCOM and I just realize an accidentally rhymed Good Times (look up his actor)
Archangel12575 chapter 28 . 2/3
I still think Mordin would have figured out a way to make it work both ways. Cure the genophage but leave a genetic kill switch in case the Krogan got out of control and they needed to activate it again. He was too practical to not see the need to have a backup plan - and I hate how the game limits you to hopeless idealism or total betrayal.

Perhaps you'll find another way :-)
darkfinder chapter 28 . 2/2
so have the council learn of there actions and there big ship they have . well you think tell there people about there big ship help there morale now Kilrathi know about it . yeah Shepard is a dick in your fic I don't pay attention to him .
ww1990ww chapter 28 . 2/2
As brutal as it sounds you are right in terms of Krogans. With red endieng (probably choice usally taken by players) Almost all males are on Earth with only few staying on Tuchanka to gurad feamels. With destruction of relays it means that only feamles will rule over Krogans. It means as well that bakara and friedns will have achance to cull almost all bad tendecies from Krogans. And with few resources on Tuchanka amount of births will low. So yeah this can help.
buonadonna chapter 28 . 2/1
The ability to invoke strong emotion is the hallmark of a great writer. You have pissed me off with the way Shepard is handling this but that is a good this. Keep up the good work.
Aotearas chapter 28 . 2/1
Nice to see this fic is still active.

Ultimately, I'll have to say that I enjoy the Wing Commander centric parts a lot more than the Mass Effect ones. I don't feel the two universes have a lot of synergy. The problem of two humanities evolving, not only convergent but seemingly in a mirrored home system, two Earths etc. is a theme that's unfortunate if only because it's an impossibility to write whilst maintaining an immersive division between the two civilizations. As little as I can fault you for that, you've written yourself against a wall with that one I'm afraid.

Now, I don't mean to say it's not a good fic, I do profusely enjoy it. It just happens that reading the Wing Commander elements, I am left longing for a dedicated WC fanfic of this scope and quality and as well written as the ME crossover (and/or vice versa) is barring the above mentioned problemantic notwithstanding, the transition always leaves me longing like a cliffhanger on a favourite show.

If you ever think of making a WC fanfic as well written as this crossover, please do. I'll be gobbling it up word for word.