Reviews for Anthony Padilla and Kalel Cullen, A Baby Story
Justyse chapter 2 . 5/26
This is such a sweet story wish it was true
Marina Orchid chapter 1 . 5/19
This was a nice story... but you had a lot of grammar mistakes. I think that you mixed up past and present tense a lot, and overused the word babe... and forgot some punctuation here and there... but other than that it was good.
Piece of shit.
alyssia chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Oh my god! I'm so happy for you guys!
alyssa chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
i'm sad that they broke up.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
It's such a shame that they broke up :'(
Beowulf's Spirit chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
Aww... SWEETNESS OVERLOAD! It's so cute. I love this soooooooooo much.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
After a few weeks the doctor finally told kalel that she could take her beautiful baby home. Kalel called Anthony saying " Babe it's time we can take the baby home ", Anthony was so happy and told Kalel " Be right over and by any chance is the baby staying at mine or yours ", Kalel put the phone down and and said to the Nurse ( who was helping kalel and the baby for home ) " Can the baby stay at mine or his ". The nurse said in confident voice " If I was you kalel I would have the baby at yours because, if Anthony is always away doing smosh the baby will have a lot of trips and anyways all of the cots and baby toys are at yours right ". But before kalel could answer Anthony stormed in and said in an angry voice " Babe if you want are family to work we have to agree with each other and if that doesn't work then who knows if our relationship is going to work ".

Everyone was speechless and kalel said in an upset voice " We are getting married next month ". Then Ian took anthony out of the room and took him to the Cafe across the road, Ian told Anthony to think about what he said and said to Anthony " Its a bit unfair that your telling off Kalel when shes been in a lot of pain and buck his ideas up", Ian stormed out of the room bit then Anthony had a great idea.
sofia holland chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
This is well written.
Smosh chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
what... the... ****
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
this is so awesome! make more of kalel and anthony!
ShaaleBear chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Oh my god i love his so much i read it like 3 times I love it so much. :))
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2014