Reviews for Broski's Before Hoeski's?
Punker830 chapter 6 . 2/8/2014
Hope You UPDATE SOON!
Sobia chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
What about maria n randy orton story?
DoubleDee068 chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
I love it please don't make big e leave I am digging this friendship... its wayyyyyy better then zigglee lol
LoveCharlene chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
yay! this such an awesome chapter write more please !
1 Crazy Brunette Goddess chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
I loved it when Punk and AJ were talking about having a match against each other. Loved that last paragraph to. I can't wait for more! Update soon! :)
BlackWidow101 chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
"C'mon, let's have that match that you want so badly." Punk smiled, taking her hand as they walked to their locker room, got packed and went to the hotel for their Ultimate Submission match."

I was dead when I read that. I had to put it in my review! OMG! Update soon please! :)
LoveCharlene chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
Awesome write more please !
BlackWidow101 chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
I loved it! Gosh...please update soon! :)
1 Crazy Brunette Goddess chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
Great chapter. It was so sweet how AJ helped Punk with Curtis Axel. These two are such a great pairing. Please update soon. :)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
atleast they started talking! YESSSSSS PUNKLEE
BlackWidow101 chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
Yay! It's time to team up and destroy the Heyman Empire! Update soon! :)
1 Crazy Brunette Goddess chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
lol this was so cute. Glad that Punk and AJ are back together. Can't wait for them to destroy Paul. Update soon! :)
sarah.yy.young chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
FINALLY back together. Yay! NOW! To kick Heyman's butt.
1 Crazy Brunette Goddess chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
I enjoyed it. I'm hoping Punk and AJ's talk will work out all the issues they have with each other. Perhaps, an alliance between the two of them can happen? :)
DoubleDee068 chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
I would like a double team! :D punk and aj getting revenge on paul.. oh man... I cant wait to see what happens