Reviews for Chasing Shadows
meatbun.lover chapter 19 . 4/2
Please give a link :)
Black Fox34 chapter 19 . 1/22
Guess I'll have to look for this story on AO3. I'm loving it by the way. Keep up the good work.
Corseted.Pirate chapter 19 . 1/7
Huzzah! An update! I'll skip over there and see if you were successful. I really loved this story of yours when I first found it, I couldn't help but read it even though it had been a while since you'd updated it. :D
Fujhi poudes-Escapa non chapter 19 . 1/7
Can I ask wgat is your AO3? So I can find the story and follow you there :)
Renne Michaels chapter 19 . 1/7
Whooo Hooo! See ya there!
Kyoya chapter 18 . 7/11/2015
Hey there, I love the story and I really dying to know what's going to happen next with Loki and Tony. And if the avengers are going to recognize Loki soon, and I want more brother relationship between Peter and Loki.
Willpup chapter 18 . 4/15/2015
Stopping there? Damnit. I was so looking forward to reading what would happen. I do hope you return to this one day.
Qwertzu824 chapter 18 . 3/5/2015
Darling, I hope you havent completely abandoned this story. I have enjoyed it!
texican2436 chapter 18 . 9/19/2014
Whatever is keeping you from updating I hope it gets resolved because I really would love to see an update, this story keeps getting better and better.
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooz chapter 18 . 6/29/2014
Hey, I really love this story and I think it's brilliantly written, but I've noticed that you haven't updated for quite a while...Is everything ok or are you just experiencing writers block?
If you need to talk to anyone at all you can use the private messaging here or on tumblr (my username is the same as my URL)
Hope everything's Ok ;)
silver drip chapter 9 . 5/6/2014
Good chapter.
silver drip chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
Cute relationship.
silver drip chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Unexpected.
CrossroadsLovely chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
i am really sad that you haven't updated this yet. P_P
cellardoor28064212 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Please write more it's so good ! Don't give up!