Reviews for Midnight Sex
Amanda chapter 1 . 2/1
This was pretty good i would say maybe a little more detail on zoros side other than that I really enjoyed it great writing I didn't see any mistakes and if there were any your writing hid them well enough :)
Stirling Phoenix chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
This is awesome! The sex is so passionate, yet so incredibly sweet, it's so perfect for this couple, and you did a wonderful job with this! I loved how Zoro was completely in tune to all of Sanji's needs and showered him with the utmost attention and devotion, and I really liked how you noted just how affected Zoro was by Sanji's reactions. It really shows just how much Sanji and Zoro are attracted to each other and love each other, and it's beautiful!

Can I tell you something? Lately, I've been in sort of a rut, when it comes to writing. I wouldn't call it writer's block per se, but it's like, I had a lack of motivation. However, somehow, some way, this fic is just what I needed. I am incredibly inspired to do some writing now, and it's all thanks to you and your story. I truly cannot thank you enough. Really, thank you so much! :)
Strawhat-Pirate-Nakama chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
eeeeee i will review for you heheheheh it was great _
krito1389 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
awesome awesome jeje i loooove uke Sanji... amazing story
Junk'peria chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Haha I read it by curiosity just after waking up. That's a great opening for my day smuuuut ! Thanks you for this pwp :D
The Yaoiverse Of Lemon Pie chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Oh very nice! Well done, that was very hot! And for your first fic, bravo my friend bravo, I look forward to reading more like this in the future XD
xpiester333x chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
For your very first fic this is excellent! It's very hot. You did a great job!