Reviews for A Strange Drink
Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 1 . 3/13
Oh my gosh! This was so kinky and hot. I loved how slutty Amaimon acted and how he was riding Mephisto like if there was no tomorrow. That was totally hot! I also enjoyed the dirty talk, like a lot. Great work!

( 。・_・。)人(。・_・。 )

Hime-chan Natsumi chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Me encantó! Hahaha, Rin también? Es fue un trio. En definitiva, eres un genio del romance y el yaoi
Natsuki D chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
Is there a sequel?
Please make a sequel!
cannibalisticReaper chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Lol I just love this TuT
puggle5468 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
oh my god this was such an awesome fanfic I can't even describe how I... oh wait I can't say that *blushes* oh my gosh I'm blushing so red it would make a tomato jealous... shit that's not good... oops.
ChickenKagami chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
For some reason, I found this to be really funny… "put the speed of light to shame" omg what xD and yeah there should be a Rin chapter!
DarkSiren49 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
MA content is not allowed on this site. If you wish to keep this story, you'll need to edit it to where if falls under the current rating "M". Meaning, tone down your lemon. When you do that, your story won't be reported. If you have a problem with the rules, I'll remind you that there are other sites that permit the MA rating.

-Critics United
xsamx0xX chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Is there gonna be another one with Rin?