Reviews for Fault Lines
The Angels Death chapter 41 . 3/31
So I see you haven't posted anything in over a year which I am sad about as I do love this story. I dearly hope that you will begin to update this story again. A loyal fan,
Death
BeatleMania1966 chapter 19 . 3/23
It's been a year! Please come back!
blackbloodywolf chapter 41 . 3/14
... I can't believe how many hours straight I have been reading this. I've been kept at the edge of my seat! update soon please!
skendo chapter 41 . 3/12
Erm ... its been a year ... just saying ...

I love this story soooo much! Really hope that you haven't put it on hiatus!
Lady Nyshah chapter 41 . 2/19
Can't wait foe more!
It's been almost a year! Please update soon!
evenstarlily chapter 41 . 1/21
bugger it all! please please please don't kill or maim anyone else! we're still reeling from blaise's death...let kreacher confess to leila before it's too late?please?pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaase?
Venus914 chapter 40 . 1/18
I dont know but im absolutely in love with your Sirius. You should write more stories.
NightHunterDeath chapter 41 . 12/11/2014
is it so wrong of me to want you to skip to where she dies and their reaction? Please update soon, I can't wait :)
evans137 chapter 41 . 11/29/2014
I absolutely adore this story! I love therelationship between Leila and Remus and how caring and patient he is. I love that Lily and James are back and that Leila opened up to thm finally. I love Leila and Sirius together even though Sirius is a creeper sometimes. He is so possessive and impatient and paranoid that he is a very difficult person to deal with. Still, I really like him and when he's in a good (or in dog form) he's lovely. I especially liked the scene where Leila and he were fighting and he wanted to be with her and came back to the kitchen as Padfoot to avoid saying anything bad again. I wished they would finally really accept each other and their feelings and realize that they could both die any day and stop that senseless fighting and "not-talking-to-each-other"or not saying goodbye- they might not have a chance to do so again.

Just one more thing- I really hate that you killed Blaise :-(.
kotee15 chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
It's really a shame that you gave up on this story. I really enjoyed it. Is there any chance of you continuing it?
Angelusica chapter 41 . 11/22/2014
i really miss this story, and would love love love if you would finish it? i's just soooo good! please update soon 3
First Lady Lestat chapter 41 . 11/9/2014
its been awhile since your last update, I really hope this is not abandoned. I love this story and hope you will come back with an update soon
Avarianna chapter 41 . 11/1/2014
march, april, may, june, july, august, september, october,
NOVEMBER!
8months...
so please update soon!

please?
redstickbonbon chapter 13 . 10/25/2014
This was a really intense chapter. Like edge-of-my-seat, gave me goosebumps kind of chapter. Well done!