Reviews for Fault Lines
Please update
chess345 chapter 27 . 5/25
I don't know why, but I LOVE Leila's and Blaise's friendship. I totally ship them. Almost as much as I ship Leila with Sirius. Blaise rocks!
haitt chapter 3 . 5/8
Love the rewrite so far!
Siriusly chapter 41 . 3/21
Can you at least give us an author update to let us know you are still alive! :(
Steffiii chapter 1 . 3/9
I just googled this to find the page and google was kind enough to tell me that my last visit to this page was on 12/03/2015. Almost a year ago. I've reviewed I think all the chapters under my other account (that I've now lost the passwords too) by the name Steffiii07, I'm incredibly original with my user names you see. Anyway, even if you don't continue this I just wanted to say thank you for the read as it was very enjoyable. Fault Lines holds a special place for me, I read the first version when I was a lot younger and I started reading this version almost the day that it was republished (actually just checked I was the first reviewer so the day it was republished). So thank you!

And lastly I hope that you are well. I fully realize that Fanfiction is something people do as a hobby and we have no idea what's going on with the author on the other end but it must be difficult having so many people pressuring you for an update. So stay happy and healthy and even if you've abandoned this story or just taken a bit of a break it was still worth the read!
Taggg chapter 41 . 3/8
Oh, cruel author leaving with this cliffhanger!..
You write one hell of a story! :D It will be great to have more of it :D (not subtle hints)
I love how you handle the character developments.
Hope, main pairing will catch a break in their muddled relations) And Leila will learn smthg useful from Gellert. And what about forgotten Regulus' notes on horcruxes?..)
Taggg chapter 37 . 3/8
holy f*ck
T_T
Taggg chapter 27 . 3/7
Better with Blaise than Cedric!
And awkward and sweet first time was brilliant.
Aw. Blaise is done for?.. T_T aaand...did she forget the spell second time? D:
Taggg chapter 23 . 3/7
Wow, I thought Sirius with his last phrase really dig himself :DDD
Taggg chapter 8 . 3/7
I must say, I really love your concept!
And the realization of it too. (and main pairing :D)
Morrowsong chapter 11 . 2/20
This chapter holds just about the only thing I don't like about this story! Her friends laughing at her for taking the second task seriously. Oh okay, so now all of a sudden it's not a life-threatening tournament anymore? I suppose the dragon wouldn't really have eaten her. And they all said it, like there was no threat whatsoever. No, don't like that bit at all.
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 41 . 2/14
Will you ever update? I miss your story very much. You said you had it planned out till the last chapter. It's been so long.
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 23 . 1/19
Okay, still reading along, but the thought of them terrorizing people in portrait form is weirdly adorable.
DancingHands chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Y'know, I still check this story every now and again, just to make absolutely sure it's not updated. Or that there isn't a chapter that I missed (I don't know how that would be possible but a girl can dream). I've loved this story ever since I started reading it, which was quite a few years ago now. You've created a wonderful world here. One that was very easy to escape to. I hope everything's going well in your life and that nothing bad happened in it that caused you to stop this story. If you became disheartened or demotivated, please don't be. You're a wonderful writer, and I hope you continue to write, even if it's not with this (as much as I would love that). Anyway, thank you for creating this. Hopefully we'll see you again sometime.
gr8rockstarrox chapter 41 . 10/12/2015
I should probably go review all the 40 previous chapters, but I'm a lazy person, and this is what I do. So you haven't updated in over a year. That's okay, I can understand that. So I'm not going to beg you to come back, because I'm guessing that you'll be back to finish the story when you feel like it. Personally, I think you've put in too much into this story to just abandon it.

Now, the reason why I'm reviewing is because I absolutely love the story. It's well thought out, and there is an actual plot, unlike many other stories on this website. And it's your first story, and it's beautiful. Good job on that. And the research about the different cultures like that monk Bhairava was just ingenious. I particularly enjoyed that and the Children of the Volk and other such inclusions.

Once again, great job.