Reviews for Fault Lines
Aw I really want her to get with Blaise /3
BeatleMania1966 chapter 9 . 8/6
Pleeeeeease surprise us with an update soon!
Please,please,please update...This story is so amazing I read it 5 times already and all I could say is that you have a gift ...
HunterOfArtemisDaughterOfHades chapter 41 . 7/2
Oh no this is not good
HunterOfArtemisDaughterOfHades chapter 36 . 7/2
FINALLY THEY KISSED
BeatleMania1966 chapter 32 . 6/26
Please come back!
Riona H.Goch chapter 41 . 6/24
I've fallen in love with this story. I cannot say its love because it's just too passionate, so the in. It's so sensual, new, creative, exciting and harsh. How much I wish you would update, everyday my heart breaks with this platonic love. Sirius and Leila's relationship is just too..vicious. And I adore it. I had some prejudice with the name Leila, I must say, but then I read 'The Giaour' and 'Don Juan' from Byron and overcame it. George Sand also wrote a novel named 'Lélia' - it's not the same name but it's great - and your Leila is great. She is a human, and a heroine. Faulty and flawless. Perfectly wrong. And Sirius...oh Morgana, I love him like Devil loves humankind.
The only flaw I can see in this story is that it isn't finished.
Ríona.
FreyaHawthorne chapter 41 . 6/15
Please.
TimeofMagic75 chapter 41 . 6/12
Oh god please continue! This is an amazing story, so well written and the characters of Leila and Sirius are really well developed. I know its been a year since you updated but I hope you continue because this is one of the best written stories I have seen in a while!
Diverging Patronus chapter 41 . 6/9
Wow! I loved this! I didn't check is this classified as horror? because dang Leila's life is terrifying! Her boyfriend who she thought was the love of her life died, 2 universes slammed together causing chaos to erupt and darkness took over, Blaise-who I have to say had the STRONGEST connection to her- was brutally murdered before his escape (I'm still traumatized and crying whenever I think about it! I already had an USA reunion built in my head with Sirius behind Leila kicking up a fuss-needless to say I continued reading and I was crushed), then the whole Daphne in hogwarts bit (oh-my-effing-god! That baby made my skin crawl!)
I really loved this story, it was one of the stories I couldn't put down, and when I did put it down ( school or to cry what happened to the handsome-now-faceless-Blaise!) all I could think about was what would happen next!
It's been, what? A year? Since you updated..so I don't know if you will but I will push you to anyway...UPDATE SOON!
Stahchild chapter 41 . 6/4
It has been many many chapters since The Death (yes I have capitalised it) and many more days since I read this, but I honestly cannot shake it. Seriously, I could be going about my day, washing the dishes or whatever and then I'd randomly think about it and be quietly devastated all over again. Sad to say but I ship them with Harry more then Sirius. I was rooting for him you know. I wanted and hoped and prayed that they'd get away without issues.

I just made myself sad all over again.
forget the monsters chapter 41 . 5/23
PLEASE UPDATE BEFORE I START CRYING YOU CANT LEAVE IT THERE
Stahchild chapter 16 . 5/17
Ok before I read this chapter, I have to comment on your AN. I can't believe people are saying that Harry is a brat and that she needs to 'get over it'. Seriously, I'm with you on this and I believe strongly that Harry is responding very realistically. Magic or not, her dead parents are back to life but they're not HER parents (you know, the ones who died for her) if there was to be any other reaction it would be predominantly guilt. There is no difference for this situation and one where Harry had travelled to another dimension where James and Lily Potter had lived, it still wouldn't be her parents.
BeatleMania1966 chapter 6 . 5/7
I reread this story today and I love your Sirius! It makes it hard to read other author's portrayals of Sirius. I hope you haven't given up! This is honestly my favorite story right now!
DancingHands chapter 41 . 4/4
Oh god, this story.. I'm sorry to ask this because I'm sure you have a lot going on in your life but please update this. Please. Pleeeeeeeeeease. Even just one chapter. This fic is so amazing, I can't even begin. The psychology and the development of Sirius' character is brilliantly done. His and liela's relationship is great. Also, I love the way you've managed to create such a dark atmosphere around the story. It really portrays the pressure and the horror of the war. Leaving it here is absolute toture though.