Reviews for Fault Lines
Somebody chapter 9 . 4/13
Yes Leila, it is a Disney movie. I prefer Order of the Phoenix, myself. More Sirius moments.
Somebody chapter 7 . 4/13
I just wanted to say, I love how you keep everyone practically in-character the entire time. Obviously, there will be some key differneces because of where the story apears to be going, but it's still great!
Blah chapter 41 . 4/7
Awesome chapter! Write another!
No one ever updates anymore...
matthunt101 chapter 41 . 3/27
Another excellent chapter! I was very happy to see this update because I've been looking forward to it since the last chapter was uploaded. Just want to say keep up the great work and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Mazuku Torai'nu chapter 26 . 3/26
Oh God I love Blaise, my sides hurt.
Can not wait for the next!
I love it!
xoxo
Padfootette chapter 41 . 3/23
Great chapter I loved it please update soon
I LOVED!
XOXO
Serpent91 chapter 41 . 3/23
Oh no! Poor Kreacher. I somehow hope that he is being forced to do this, so that it is right to feel sorry for him. Well written chapter! I only wish that Sirius will let her back into his arms, without fighting at least at once when she gets back. Because something is about to happen! Either to Sirius, or to Leila and James when they go to meet the Krums. Well witten indeed!
Grenadine chapter 41 . 3/22
Hallelujah! An update! I hope work and life things settle down for you soon. Thanks for the new chapter. Good to see Lily and James together and reaffirming their relationship. Hurray for Leila and Sirius and sexy times! Hope they reunite without TOO much angst so that Sirius can start fulfilling some of those dirty promises he just made. LOL at the Bulgarian Minister basically telling Leila to GTFO of his country. I completely forgot about Draco, and I get the feeling that I'm going to want him and Kreacher to die soon. Another excellent chapter! I look forward to the next one. I'm glad to know you've got the story all planned, and I'm hoping the end will be a happy one (at least for Leila and Sirius). This fic is awesome. Keep up the good work! :)
schnookums chapter 41 . 3/22
Hmmm, I really hope Sirius doesn't pout too long. Curious what Kreature will say. Hopefully not too much. Looking forward to seeing how the meetings with the Krums goes. Loved the chapter!
Micha chapter 41 . 3/22
I'm sorry to say this but I find the Sirius in your story to be really immature. He acts like he did when he was a teenage Marauder. He's also jealous of both James and Leila...it's almost like he wishes to merge them into one person. It's really creepy!
ReadPaxJoy chapter 41 . 3/22
Ermahgawdddddddds! And update! Thank you so much! I absolutely adored this chapter! All the shit that is going on and that will continue! Thank you so Much! Now I'm just really scared :(
CrystallineX chapter 41 . 3/22
I confess that I completely forgot about Draco Malfoy.