Reviews for Catch Your Breath
bLuewErewOlf25 chapter 102 . 15h
*Cries like a little baby*

Seriously, this is one of the best Naruto fanfictions I've ever read. Anything that can get me to laugh, cheer and cry has got to be a miracle to mankind :3
bLuewErewOlf25 chapter 90 . 18h
This is, by far, my most favorite chapter of this amazing story. Keep up the good work!
TheShadowReader chapter 124 . 4/17
You know what I've just realised? The voice that goes on in my head anytime Kei is talking/thinking strangely sounds like Haruhi Fujioka from Ouran High School host club? You have to admit tho, Kei and Haruhi have many things in common and I just think it's funny.
rycmika chapter 45 . 4/18
This is literally the third time I've read this, and this chapter never fails to make me cry. Amazingly wrote Lang!
Kibbits chapter 96 . 4/11
Man i'm having such a fun time reading this! I love Kei, and i love all the little interactions and characterization. I get super excited reading fights, too! I had a lot more to say but i cant think of it right now 'cause i just got to chapter 96 and i'm legit ugly crying as i'm writing this

Its great!
LewtonSpoons chapter 1 . 4/10
Really great story and is the first one I've kept up that's this long.
It's a really in depth universe before the naruto story you've created and is very interesting a long with keeping character development going at a steady pace along with the contribution of psychological themes make it really interesting and your creation of new enemies and obstacles for Kei to battle and overcome keeps the story fresh and and able to keep reading without getting bored.
naxela99 chapter 124 . 4/7
Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh! You! You wonderful human being! How dare you get me hooked! I need my fix! MOAR CHAPTERS!
...please.
lol no really you have some of the best writing I've come across keep up the good work. Not to mention sticking with it you go person. Have an amazing everything.
ar111 chapter 124 . 4/1
aww I finally caught up.
love the Akashi fluff
and update soon :)
Lady Artimes Blaine chapter 89 . 3/31
I would say Kei...but it's Minato. I cannot bet against him, so I'll bet for both of them...maybe as far as a double knockout or a draw.
MidnightFenrir chapter 124 . 3/29
Alright, I binged that story in 3 days, and I've got to say I find nearly on par with Dreaming of Sunshine (do you get that a lot ? I bet you do).

But Kei's character is very much interesting, and, in some ways, more than Shikako is, the fact that she's a Jinchuriki focused on Kenjutsu makes her very unique without giving her an ability that's completely outside the usual shinobi stuff (I.E. Shadow Form) and her relationship with Isobu keeps the mental component (very important part, that) to the story after that Id and The Dreamer died.

All in all, a very well thought and deep fanfiction, with more focus onto the characters from the generations before Naruto himself. Keep up the good work!
katsekala chapter 106 . 3/29
Great chapter as always! Many kisses!
Rainstrom chapter 111 . 3/29
So, given that both Madara and Black Zetsu are dead/out of the picture, this Shinjitsu seems to be something they left behind. Or maybe White Zetsus were indoctrinated somehow?
I just had a bad thought, the kids that were left behind might be recruited? Both of Rikuto's kids, Tayuya. Orochimaru isn't an issue, and I'm worried about what might be.

I'd cremated those bones, and whatever else is left of Madara via Amaterasu ASAP. Can't use the Edo Tensei if there is no genetic sample to use.
AlexWasTaken chapter 124 . 3/29
Goddam has been a fun ride so far. Read all 124 chapters in 4 days just because I couldn't put it down. Good pacing and fun to read. I must say you have long since surpassed the works that inspired you, and im glad you did. Keep up the good work!
Nobody Smurf chapter 124 . 3/28
Master Lu-Tze had a thing or two to say about good socks, and where to buy them.
Perhaps steel and lightning mix a little /too/ well? Ouch.
No battle plan survives contact with the enemy, and with these hotheads...any chance the /village/ will survive?

Glad to have you back.
The Perfect Re TPR chapter 1 . 3/26
mm... i wonder whats gonna have her stand out in any way, besides being a much weaker version of Genma
6,386 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »