Reviews for Catch Your Breath
xxAriadne chapter 126 . 7/11/2019
Ah, it was quite refreshing to read somebody else's point of view, for a change :)
MiyuKazu chapter 126 . 7/11/2019
Thank you for the update! I've missed the main story!
iaso chapter 125 . 7/10/2019
thank you for the update!
Delathen chapter 126 . 7/10/2019
My, what a ball of rage and trust issues we have in Kaito :)

Excellent chapter! I'm really happy to see this story update!
applesofiddun chapter 125 . 7/10/2019
i'd Die for yūki
Cindy chapter 36 . 7/9/2019
I've been following the story thus far but this is the chapter that got me to review. Kei's the main character so we never want to see her fail but know it's essential - it's bittersweet. With Obito, it just makes me happy because you can see him being lifted up. You can see a glimpse of what he could have been like in canon, all alone, and why he went batshit when Rin died by Kakashi. I really really like how you've developed Obito and I don't think I've read anything quite like it.
Rogue Survivor chapter 9 . 7/6/2019
This is weird.
OvErActiVe-InSoMniAc chapter 125 . 6/29/2019
Please update!
VeraciousFFConsumption chapter 125 . 6/27/2019
Hii! I read this fic ages ago, before I got an account here. I just found it again as I looked through someone's favourite stories! I really, really love it! It was and still is one of my favourite SI OC stories! I actually read it before Dreaming of Sunshine, and it's totally on the same level! The thing is though, it hasn't been updated since last time I read it, and it would be great if you could continue on with it! Tempering Arc particularly seems really interesting as it explores the Samurai culture in Naruto, and I love hearing about her extended family, even if/ especially because not all of them are the best.

So, basically, I really really love this story, and if you could continue it, I would be extatic! But I understand if you can't! Thanks for the amazing read! You did really well writing this story and making everything so fun but intense! (oh, I really love her call backs to this world XD) Thank you!
KaKashi's Okami chapter 125 . 6/26/2019
Achievement unlocked! lol
Guest chapter 125 . 6/26/2019
I just found this story yesterday and it already captured my heart. I freakin' love it! Hope you update soon!
Andorxor chapter 53 . 6/25/2019
You will send her to games of Thrones?
ObtuseHypotenuse chapter 1 . 6/25/2019
I finally found this story again! I'm so happy! I remember reading this like two years ago but my phone got wiped! happy I was able to track it down! your writing is wonderful and I can't wait to read this again
Andorxor chapter 4 . 6/24/2019
Stupid baby Hayate your big sister is not a genjutsu shouting Kai does not make her go away
KaKashi's Okami chapter 67 . 6/21/2019
I’d totally ship keiobito or kakashi. Maybe genma
6,924 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »