Reviews for Catch Your Breath
CaptBurrito chapter 124 . 3/12
I can't help but wonder why Obito doesn't use Shadow Clones to perform Kamui or use the Sharingan for. It would reduce growing eye strain since the clones only share chakra and experience and not damage like when Naruto uses his Shadow Clones for the Rasenshuriken. The clones immediately pop from the self-damaging technique but leave him injury-free minus the headache from clone use. He could have SC on standby in his dimension ready to rescue an ally or power a simmered down version of the Rin's Strength of Hundred Seal. Just something to look chakra and use it later for emergency Kamui trips.
CaptBurrito chapter 62 . 3/3
Random thought but if Kei could learn the Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu or Kunai Shadow Clone Jutsu, she could make a derivative Bomb Seal Shadow Clone Jutsu...
CaptBurrito chapter 55 . 3/2
2 and 3. Though I can't wait until Kei mentions using shadow clones as a training/life hax to Kushina and Minato. Need to debrief someone, Boom Shadow Clone. Someone to clean up after you, Boom Shadow Clone (BSC). Watch your own kid while you "get a break", BSC. Investigate civilian life and interactions for possible spies, BSC!
AquilaPallas129 chapter 103 . 2/29
Curious to know how many b and a ranks she took if her total back pay over a year was only more than 1 million ryo. In previous chapters you said 1 a rank is around 1 million ryo, so she didn’t even take the equivalent of 2 a ranks in total? And the back pay is only apparently enough for her to not have to work for a few months, which is minimal in comparison to how much she was working - I would’ve expected something like a year or two of not having to work
720941 chapter 9 . 2/22
ooo~ I see you'll be taking the "screw up the entire plot" route in your story
TheBeauty chapter 126 . 2/21
Awesome story. I really love it :)
Knightwalker405 chapter 54 . 2/6
I'm pretty sure they arent to young to be in anbu, considering kakashi and itachi's ages when joining.
Knightwalker405 chapter 49 . 2/6
Um minato had help with stopping the nine tails abduction. Though the anime changed it so that he did it solo canon wise he actually had help.
Knightwalker405 chapter 11 . 2/5
Actually for medical ninjutsu it can be either yin or yang release. According to yamato anyway.
NasuBrony chapter 126 . 1/4
LOVE THIS STORY! Especially love the Rurouni Kenshin references! Major RuroKen fan, myself!
PrettyPansexual chapter 126 . 1/3
this is such a good story!
Agus.Jackson2020 chapter 115 . 12/22/2019
This was the best fucking confession ever
Agus.Jackson2020 chapter 91 . 12/15/2019
Kakashi blushing is the best. Fight me
Mnxjx chapter 45 . 12/9/2019
I ducking hate you, I’m bawling
ra1nf1re chapter 126 . 12/8/2019
Loving this story- could not put it down once I started reading it. Can’t wait for your next update!
6,924 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »