Reviews for More Ferarum by Ireen H
Angiebabydoda chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Oh my God, I want to cry. Loved it.
alli62 chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
That was absolutely wonderful. I mean, tragic and desolate and sad and all those angsty things.
amelia chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
absolutely the best writing! thank you for sharing;)
WhySoSirious chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Brilliant story. The only story I've read that's been this painful to read is probably dusty, and the blessing and the curse. I just absolutely love your writing style. Its very unique and its a refreshing change from those common cliche fan fiction stories that are everywhere.
Andysteve1311 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
That was so spectacular! I absolutely loved your story, it was so angsty and overwhelming and just woow. It really was heartwrenching, the concept of them losing everything over nothing, to have it all end over a lie, despite the good intentions that motivated and kept it going. But maybe now something can be born from their suffering and angst which in a way will make it somewhat worth it, like there is hope for a better future
jaelarae chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
WOW...That one really tugs at your heartstrings doesn't it? How tragic. Please tell me you've decided to continue this story. I would love to see how it works out...
Maybe switch the category to angst/romance. As much as I love the angsty stories, I also like to see a resolution... :)

Love your stuff! Keep writing and I'll keep reading!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Wow, ouch! The way they punish each other, it hurts, but there is light at the end of the tunnel for her finally. This is perfect as is, but of course I'm craving a happy ending for them. He's right though, there's no going back from this.
elizabeth bennette chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
wow... please tell me this is not the end... more please
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Wow, amazing story, it would be great if you would continue it.
brown0520 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
That was so heartbreaking. I hope you continue it so er at least know how it all
Turns out for belle and little mister : )
Joanne110 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Great story.
3kdz4me chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Would love to hear more of what happens to Bella & the Little Mister.
flojo03 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
That was so heart breakingly sad hope it will continue
LolaShoes chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I'm going to be honest here - I am legit sobbing. This story is amazing, and I really wish I'd paid more attention before scrolling to the actual story part. Maybe then I would have realized its ANGST and not HEA and I wouldn't be filling the bathtub with cookie dough right now
alliz chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Please please tell me there is more?