Reviews for The Flower of Columbia
Bear of Cali chapter 5 . 10/8/2014
D'ho, cutting the crow cult. I hope Flynn still gets the Murder of Crows tonic. Anyway, I do like this story. Reminds me of another, in a good way. I do hope you finish this.
lightninginrapture chapter 5 . 3/10/2014
I hope you continue working on this, I'm loving it. I wasn't really a big fan of Tangled, but seeing it aligned with Infinite makes it great, and adds a new feel to the Infinite storyline as well.
lucidfox chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Tangled and BioShock Infinite! I'm sold. It's one of those crossovers that just beg to be written because of the strong thematic connections, so I'm surprised there aren't more of these. Waiting eagerly for the next update!
Banci Taman Lawang chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
Nah, I'm okay with that as long as it benefits the story (oh who am I kidding, I'm here only for Eugene, lol)

Oh yay Skylines! And omg Max! Since Columbia's horses is always a machine or just a merchant's stand display I'm completely surprised you brought Max in! I'm so happy!

Though, I'm still wondering, is the kingdom down below is as advanced/modern as Columbia? I assume it is. I'm sorry for my silly question (bows)

I'll look forward to the next update! Thank you!
Banci Taman Lawang chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
Don't worry. I did that too. Some people reacted to the raffle scene in ridiculously funny way. And, about your story! Oh my god! I love the way you wrote Flynn thoughts and how he interacted with the characters and Vigors! Are you going to make him take all the Vigors?
Banci Taman Lawang chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
Oh. Okay. I got my answers. Entirely different universe! Mother Gothel as the Prophetess! And I became more interested in your story flow! Seriously this story is neat af!
Banci Taman Lawang chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
I've began to get curious though! Is this story happens at the same time the games happens? Or it's actually happens in entirely different parallel universe?

I love how Eugene reacted to and interacted with the lighthouse!
Banci Taman Lawang chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
OH GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! My fave game and fave movie mashed up! Thank you, this is brilliant!
Killer of Kings chapter 5 . 12/19/2013
Can't wait till next chapter! This is really really good! LOVE your amazing writing!
I never realized how closely connected these two stories could be. But you kind sir or ma'am opened up my eyes.
Killer of Kings chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
I freaking love this! Only two chapter in and I'm hooked!
warfolomei chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Interesting. Let's see how it plays out.
bearybeary chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
Throw at the announcer.
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
Now I want to try that on youtube. Loving the way this seems to be turning out.
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
This ought to be interesting
Dinosaur Imperial Soldier chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
No spoiler offence, but I would like to see how Jeremiah Fink and the Founders would react if Flynn who throw at the interracial couples or the announcer.