Reviews for Near Wild Heaven by TheFanWhoWasntThere
Edward's My Obsession 1971 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Loved this!
cherryhilz chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Yes - what happens now? I want to read more! Great story! Love this one! :)
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I feel bad for both of them :(
Erroneous78 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I got a bit confused.

The summary states 'after the death of her father' and she mentions relying on God as her constant whilst she went through his loss but then she mentions to Edward that Charlie & Billy are coming for Christmas dinner.

I'm sure this was just an oversight.

Well written, but I can't help but wonder where the angst actually was. It sort of needs to fit in now, after she's slept with Edward and the whole guilt process begins. IDK.

Good story line. Good entry. Good luck.

Erron
perpetually chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Fabulous writing. A great test on morals and the whims.
emmzac chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I guess the real angst is yet to come. Bella & Edward have now crossed an line that they can't cross back-over. Fighting ones desire is one thing but fighting the guilt that will follow is another. I'd love to read more and follow the emotional journey that I'm sure will follow. Good Luck!
bluevolvic chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Loved it! glad no one died LOL. I really wanna read more about what happens next...dunno if you had pans to write more, but I think this could be a good multi chapter story .
roxiegirl chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Ok. This certainly needs more, right? *fingers crossed*.

Great writing. I enjoyed reading this, though not really all that angsty. But I'd love for more!

Good luck.
MsHavisham79 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I'm very interested to see what happens next!
moodyval chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I really like your style of writing.
I hope this will be continued.
harleys chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Ah! What happens next?!
Bee's Bookshelf chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Excellent.

I hope you continue after the contest.

Thanks for sharing.
MSW chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Wow, what an ending.
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Must continue!
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Her Dad's coming for Christmas.? She said in her interview that he was battling cancer and the doctors give him 2 months to live?