Reviews for Breathe Deep by EveryDayBella
PameHart chapter 1 . 3/16/2020
My heart is broken, I can’t stop crying
Paolina Beke H chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
This made me cry. Loved it though
Jane3105 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This should have come with Kleenex warnings.
Excellent writing.
Erroneous78 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I'm going to start by apologizing because this was just too damn hard for me to read and I knew I'd be sobbing so I skimmed through it and whaddoya know - I can bloody read fast!

So yes, here I am, tears pouring.

Beautiful story. So beautifully sad. Poor beautiful boy.

I wish you the very best of luck in this contest. Man that was difficult to read.

Erron x
KaitlinHale chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Absolutely gut wrenching. Written beautifully.

Wow, okay I need to find some tissues.
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
This made me cry :(
GorGirl chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Gah. This was such a sad story!
emmzac chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I'm not sure where to start... I haven't cried so much as I have while reading this in a long time. There are only a few of my favourite fic writers that have caused this reaction and now I'll be adding you to the mix. I have no idea who you are but I'll follow and with a little luck after the voting is complete I'll have an answer and I'll be able to read more from you. This was such a moving emotional roller-coaster and I loved every minute of it. Best of Luck and I look forward to reading more of your work in the near future.
perpetually chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Amazing, this seriously was absolutely breathtaking (bad use of pun as well?). Honestly, it's one of the best I've read recently and talk about tearjerking. This was so beautifully created, and so well-written. This made me bawl my eyes out and is such a realistic, unique and emotional piece of work. Good job!
saraheden chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Crying my eyes out and thinking about how life is not fair a lot of times. Even though it is just a story, it really resonates. Love this story.

Good luck!
bakergirl24 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
OMG! This had to be the saddest thing ever. I am a huge sobbing mess. I'm guessing she never married or had children of her own? Thanks for sharing your wonderful little story with us. Take care and peace. T.
roxiegirl chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I've now read all the stories. This one made me cry more than any of them. I'm just a bawling mess. JHC. Angst certainly off the charts. Well done, my dear, well done.

Thanks for writing and sharing. Good luck!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
OMG that was awesome, but not nice to make me cry. Bella with out Edward is total angst.
NixDucky chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Listen, are you TRYING to kill us? *sniff*
firstoma2005 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
OMG it is not nice to make me cry! A world where Bella lives without Edward hurts, hurts bad. Love Story bad! Great job!