Reviews for Kept You On Speed Dial After All These Years
NAVSO311 chapter 1 . 8/27
I'm not usually speechless.
But you made me speechless.
I love this.
Triscribe chapter 1 . 8/5
Damn, I wish there was a sequel to this!
LeviathanReaper chapter 1 . 7/3
This story is unbelievably amazing! I hope you will update it soon! I absolutely adore your work!
alamodie chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
This is amazing
formerlyknownasyay chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
My favorite part of this is the Roy/Artemis siblingness, but the entire thing rocks. The friendships and familyness and just everything!
TheMOFOprincess chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
This is so fun! I hope you update it! It'd be cute to see Connor and Artemis have a thing and have Wally be a little jealous. Thanks for the amazing story!
speedemonforever chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
please dont leave this story like this please update soon
Gemmaaaaa chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Oh my goodness update soon!
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I honestly never thought of M'gann and Roy as a legitimate couple, but goodness gracious, they're cute. Love love love, as usual (:
Awsomaniatica chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Hope to see more of this! :)
Liana Legaspi chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I loved everything! I'm a total sucker for Artemis and Roy bonding, especially since the show never really emphasized too much on it. Update soon but don't rush. :)
Immaworkin chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I definitely like this AU, I hope you keep it up! But where's Connor? Are we going to have any horrible family revalations (Roy's dating Atemi's biological sister, Artemi's real dad shows up demanding custody and will SO never get it, etc).
LOVE IT SO MUCH THOUGH, KEEP GOING!
readingisdabest chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
That was pretty nice
ansa chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
i really liked your story but i hated the idea of you updating it every once a week .

plzzzz update it at least twice

p.s i really like your style of writting
EowynAhsokaLover chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I really enjoyed the premise of this story and, as always, your writing abilities.