Reviews for Kept You On Speed Dial After All These Years
alamodie chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
This is amazing
formerlyknownasyay chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
My favorite part of this is the Roy/Artemis siblingness, but the entire thing rocks. The friendships and familyness and just everything!
TheMOFOprincess chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
This is so fun! I hope you update it! It'd be cute to see Connor and Artemis have a thing and have Wally be a little jealous. Thanks for the amazing story!
speedemonforever chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
please dont leave this story like this please update soon
Gemmaaaaa chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Oh my goodness update soon!
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I honestly never thought of M'gann and Roy as a legitimate couple, but goodness gracious, they're cute. Love love love, as usual (:
Awsomaniatica chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Hope to see more of this! :)
Liana Legaspi chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I loved everything! I'm a total sucker for Artemis and Roy bonding, especially since the show never really emphasized too much on it. Update soon but don't rush. :)
Immaworkin chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I definitely like this AU, I hope you keep it up! But where's Connor? Are we going to have any horrible family revalations (Roy's dating Atemi's biological sister, Artemi's real dad shows up demanding custody and will SO never get it, etc).
LOVE IT SO MUCH THOUGH, KEEP GOING!
readingisdabest chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
That was pretty nice
ansa chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
i really liked your story but i hated the idea of you updating it every once a week .

plzzzz update it at least twice

p.s i really like your style of writting
EowynAhsokaLover chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I really enjoyed the premise of this story and, as always, your writing abilities.
Chalant Lover chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Aw! that was a really well written story! That was really amazing! Thank you for writing it! Great job! I love the Artemis and Roy dynamic there!
BetterThanTheUniversity chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I really like this and I can't wait for more!
Anon chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Awww that was so sweet :') Please update and wow you really captured the character's personalities, despite the au
And this may be me being a horrible reader, but who kept whom on speed dial after all the years?