Reviews for A New Life, with the Weasleys
JJFan chapter 14 . 12/2/2016
If Jasmine is Harry's age, she's a little young to be studying goblin revolts. It's customary in English prose to start a new paragraph when A, introducing a new topic, and B, when a different character speaks. Please proofread prior to posting: the SPAG errors are distracting from the story. (SPAG spelling, punctuation, and grammar.)
JJFan chapter 13 . 12/2/2016
Five Galleons each at three and four? Sickles or Knuts would have been more appropriate.
JJFan chapter 9 . 12/2/2016
If your parents think you're old enough to have your own phone, you're old enough to know the difference between to/two/too.
JJFan chapter 8 . 12/2/2016
Um, you do realize if Harry tried to eat that much after his starvation diet at the Dursley's, he'd throw up.
JJFan chapter 3 . 12/2/2016
Well, it's in character for Molly, but watch your its vs. it's. Your author's note implied you are still in school, so feel free to ask your teachers for help. (Quite a few teachers write fanfic themselves.)
JJFan chapter 2 . 12/2/2016
The average British four year old doesn't attend school yet.
JJFan chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
The last thing I want to do is discourage anyone writing their first story. The universe wants you to write; the universe wants you to write many stories and improve with each one. I like the invention of Floo Pits. I know for a hurt/comfort story you need to have Uncle Vernon hurt Harry as badly as possible so Molly Weasley can comfort him. But a four year old having so much homework he needs to stay up until 3:30 to finish it is even more unbelievable than walking to London from Little Whinging.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/23/2016
Why did you stop? It's on a big cliffhanger and your doing a great job! Please continue.
natrat2406 chapter 19 . 11/6/2016
It was a emotional beautiful story for harry to be placed with a family that loved him
not a muggle - just a witch chapter 19 . 5/17/2016
keep writing
marriah.ferguson.1 chapter 19 . 7/27/2015
Oh my gosh that cliffhanger is horrid, I hope everyone is okay. Doctor who is great, have you ever watched supernatural? I rank it close to doctor who
Harryfan chapter 19 . 5/26/2015
Love it plz do more soon
Helen chapter 19 . 4/26/2015
Why aren't you writing anymore? I really want to find out what happened! This is a really good story!
CrazyFM chapter 19 . 4/8/2015
Please please please write more, you can't just leave it like this :(
HiddeninShadows2 chapter 19 . 1/31/2015
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

\_(ツ)_/