Reviews for Beautiful
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 17 . 11/8/2014
awesome loved it
drago123 chapter 17 . 6/4/2014
Omg... I freaking love this... There is just something about psychotic killer lovers... Can I expect more yaoi Jeff the killer goodness from you?
StoryBookGhoolies chapter 17 . 5/21/2014
Oh my goodness, everything about this story is so perfect, I am borderline crying with envy here babe!

Sorry I haven't been reviewing this amazing fic more, because I really need to get off my fat behind and actually do something positive for someone, but I am blown away by how amazingly well-paced, dark yet romantic this story is-you've really done yourself proud because this is written in such an elegant, novel-like format!

All I know is that we'll be seeing even more amazing fanfiction from you in the future, and I'm certain this is a beginning of a wonderful new chapter in your writing career!
GigglingFangirl chapter 17 . 5/10/2014
Damn. It's over. I will miss the feelings of excitement that happened whenever I saw the email for this fic...
If you ever want to write a sequel lemme know
000AccountInactive000 chapter 17 . 5/10/2014
Aw...it's over? Oh well, bravo! Excellent ending!

Thanks for the story and great job!
GigglingFangirl chapter 15 . 3/26/2014
This chapter was great ok nighty night bye
GigglingFangirl chapter 14 . 3/26/2014
Sorry for the late review! ... Onwardss!
Nessandra chapter 15 . 3/25/2014
I don't even know what to say. You have an amazing writing ability, and once I started, I couldn't stop. I love the story line, and I really like Avery. I think Jeff and him are well suited. And they're just so cute! Keep writing! Love, peace, and bacon grease!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/6/2014
Isn't jane a human

Yes jeff killed her parents but also that jeff put jane on fire and she had to get surgery like jeff did

She got a black dress and a mask and has black curly wig
Scar 3 chapter 11 . 2/25/2014
So... I read your hole ff and I must say, that I loved it *.* your writtingstyle is great and easy to understand (because I am German, so please be lenient with me if I make any grammar/word mistakes ) and I'm really looking forward for more *-*
I also liked the way you discribed the different characters and I like Avery :3 he's pretty cool and fits to Jeff I think
I hope you will upload a new chapter soon,

Greetings, scar
GigglingFangirl chapter 13 . 2/4/2014
Though I am a tad disappointed that this isn't a full length chapter, I support you and wish you luck in completing your homework!
GigglingFangirl chapter 12 . 1/2/2014
I fangirled when I got the notification email. Wonderfilled :D
darkwolf1121 chapter 11 . 12/6/2013
Take your time! A long awaited, well written chapter is better than a spat out two-bit one
GigglingFangirl chapter 11 . 12/6/2013
noo only 6 more?! You should write a creepypasta about Avery and post it on the wikia!
Death10281 chapter 10 . 11/30/2013
I could not wait for next so please hurry make the next chapter