Reviews for Set Them Up
Jasp0928 chapter 1 . 4/23/2017
I need part two, this is amazing!
Natsuki D chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
Please give more chapters for me to read
kittykathy chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
You did a wonderful job. Have you ever considered making a multichaper version of this? You have great inspections for stories. I'm so jealous.
Not so human anymore chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
So where's part two?
AdDicTiOn chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Love it! Will wait for the next chapter, even if I have to become a vampire myself to continue waiting! xD
Purpleflower00 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
This sent shivers up my spine. And it also made me want to cry my eyes out.

You're incredibly talented is a writer. In just a short few pages, you so clearly showed how Eren just wants to die, but Rivialle selfishly refuses to let him. And good GOD, I love possessive!Rivialle...
MssCassandra chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Poor poor stupid Rivaille
isthisparadise chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
I absolutely love this story! It's so cute! In a special way...I can't wait for part 2!
ShirokoKatitov23 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I didnt know what to expect when I read this but it was a great first chapter. I can tell Rivaille is already getting attached and I really enjoy the darker themes and how Eren himself has a much darker personality yet you've managed to keep him in character. Rivaille and Hanji as well. I can literally imagine all of this in my head as I read it. Very good job and I cant wait for the second part. Update as soon as you are able.
hitomi65 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
nice story
lmaoidk chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Ugh, i love vampire eren fics. I like how rivaille is slowly becoming more and more attached. Maybe it's almost dangerous.
Aeternum Spe chapter 1 . 7/20/2013