Reviews for All Aboard the Friend Ship
aribloodymoon chapter 1 . 6/24
Hey! I really love your story, and it's such a shame you're not publishing new parts! If you're not planning on posting anything else, I was wondering if I could continue it. Obviously, I would give you credit and everything necessary! It's just that I absolutely love your story!
gl chapter 4 . 5/18/2016
There has to be more. I haven't been in this fandom for ages and now I discover this that's been wonderful so far and it's been 3 yrs!? Please update this story. I really need this to continue.
Stohne Rohse chapter 2 . 1/3/2015
WAIT

"IMPLIED SLASH"?!

DOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOIT

Please?

Jag ber dig! I beg you!

Because seriously, there's barely any ships that involve Nefarious. I'm not kidding. There's none! NONE. Inget! Noll! Ingenting!
Stohne Rohse chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
"Sell it. Give it away. Shove it up your ass. I don't care. It's not my problem!"

I can totally hear him saying that. XD
The Timmynator chapter 4 . 8/11/2014
HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Mirth makes breathing hard
The Metal Cervidae chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
OH MAN this is absolutely hilarious so far! (In character, too! I could practically hear their voices in my head, as well as Nefarious' furious typing.) An update would cause me to prance through shimmering fields of flowers while expertly throwing home-baked sweets into the mouths of starving children-or, y'know, just drop everything and read the latest chapter.

MY HAND IS TWITCHING TO DRAW SOME QWARK AND NEFARIOUS NOW THANKS TO YOU seriously keep up the awesome work
PurpleArmadillo chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
This just gets funnier and funnier! You're doing a fantastic job keeping them both in character. Also, Rita and Finn are great. Looking forward to your next update, but no rush! :)
PurpleArmadillo chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
Lol! "Yeah. No one was that stupid." Yeah, except for Qwark. Oh boy, a couples only cruise. XD That's awful and hilarious at the same time!
PurpleArmadillo chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
Hah, wow, sounds like Nefarious has had rather traumatic past experiences with summer camp. That was pretty amusing, hearing about it.

Aww, even Lawrence gets a nice relaxing vacation while the two of them are gone.
PurpleArmadillo chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Haha, oh boy, this is going to be an interesting vacation. XD Great start so far! I was laughing my head off at a lot of the dialogue, especially this one: "But...But you were supposed to say yes! We were supposed to go on a high seas adventure and develop an epic bromance that would be sung in rock ballads for years to come!"

The descriptions were excellent and everyone was perfectly in character (loved Lawrence's typical sarcastic remarks too, hehe). Very nicely done! I could hear all their voices in my head the whole time. A great beginning chapter!
KayXClankForever chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
Lol, i like the story so far. Keep it up!