Reviews for Traitor
Luzith chapter 12 . 10/16
Loved it! Can't wait to read more!
I love the chapter! Personal I'm a huge fang of fluff, so could the next chapter please be like a super fluffy Patroclus and Achilles Cousinly love chapter? Pretty please with Brad Pitt and Garrett Hedlund on top?
Oh my gosh this is amazing, please update soon!
SiriusDancer chapter 11 . 11/16/2014
Omigoodness! THis is INCREDIBLE. I love it! Please keep uodating. This is a fantastic story. Also was rhat a little Assassin's Creed reference in there? Perfect. I love that Achilles still took it; I was really beginnung to doubt. But it's so in character that he did. Awesome! Thanks.
Horsetamer5 chapter 11 . 9/3/2014
Great job! Please update soon!
AAA chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Update this is wonderful and I love it so much!
Wow chapter 9 . 8/11/2014
The best thing I've read in a really long tine
Spiritblaze chapter 9 . 8/7/2014
OMG, this chapter took my breath away completely! I am at a loss for words and completely blown away... in a good way, of course!

So beautiful and heartbreaking at the same time - I found myself actually crying at the end of this chapter, when Achilles proved to be the same loving and protective guardian we all know and love! ;) I hope that he somehow discovers Pat's true intentions before he (or if he) dies; it would be tragic if he died with his heart still broken over Pat's betrayal. :(

Although, surely, I would imagine he knows deep down; after all, he raised Pat and knows him too well to really doubt him, yes? ;)

I am so mixed when it comes to Achilles, though! On one hand, I'm both scared and sad for him, but on the other hand, I'm also very proud, because I'm not sure if you're going to go with the myth where he can only be killed if struck in the heel, but if so, then that's pure cleverness on his part (since he couldn't be killed!). I hope you go with that myth... please please please! *flails*
green4556 chapter 9 . 8/7/2014
Fantastic :)
But I feel sad now :((
green4556 chapter 8 . 8/6/2014
I remember being extremely excited when this story started a year ago . .I longer have this feeling .But I still think this is a great story
I loved the 8 Chapter part with Achilles and pat intercation .
I love Achilles in your story
I disliked the fact that the guards were fine putting thier hands on pat ,regardless of the situation

Great movie is in it ! Can be believe it been 10 years since its release .
And this line is the reason why I loved these two

Take care ..wish you all the best
Omg chapter 8 . 8/4/2014
Omg pleeeeeeaaassseeeee update
Spiritblaze chapter 8 . 8/3/2014
Oh my goodness, "poor little Pat," indeed! :(

That being said, you pulled off his "betrayal" (if one can even call it that) brilliantly! It's just as I imagined - a mix of moral (he was tricked into thinking he would be helping to save his countrymen, which is extremely IC considering how passionate he felt about doing so in the movie) and foolish, teenage naivety, and unfortunately, those evil men used and deceived him. I do hope Achilles tries to get his cousin's side of the story and forgives/protects him. After all, Pat is almost as much a victim as the rest, and his intentions, if stupid, were certainly not ill.

Something that rather stands out (and that I find interesting) is how much others in this story (Taren, the guards, etc.) feel free to hurt/put their hands on Pat. Maybe I'm just over-thinking it, but considering the fact that Achilles is such a protective older cousin/guardian, it's very interesting!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/30/2014
I'm liking the way you structured the betrayal. You managed to make it an understandable result of Patroclus' adolescent naiveté combined with his likewise adolescent resentment for not being treated like the full adult he obviously still isn't. Well done.
green4556 chapter 6 . 6/6/2014
Great Job :)
Can't wait to see what happens next :-)
Good luck with writing
Mighty Agamemnon chapter 4 . 5/9/2014
Wow...what an interesting concept! And very well written and good characterization! But I think Patroclus meant to say, " Thank the Gods" not "Thank God." They're pagan so please don't forget that. Other than that, good job!