Reviews for Past Memories
JGM16 chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Pretty good. Ever consider writing a Golden Sun 4 fan fiction? You seem like you would screw it up!
SupremeGuardianOfTrueLoveKairo chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
I enjoyed this,seeing Isaac & Jenna's memories from special precious moments to hardships was great.
I love that they had a daughter,I always wanted Matthew to have a little sister that looked like a young Jenna.

Seeing Isaac propose to Jenna was probably my favorite,as well as Jenna being excited to tell Isaac she was pregnant,Im very glad to have read this.
Genderfluid and Green chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
So I'm not the only one who thinks Matthew has a sister! Your description of her was nearly on the dot with everything I thought! Her mother's hair, her fathers eyes...heck, even the name I picked out for her was similar! This is awesome!
*clears throat* Ah, sorry 'bout that. Guess I got excited.
This is a great story. I love the way you portrayed the characters! The plot flowed very smoothly as well!
Well, that basically sums it up. This is a 3,624 word-long page of pure epicness. Way to go! *thumbs up*
Sentinel07 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Two thumbs up!

A brilliant story, and I love hoe you portrayed the family. Absolutely brilliant! I'd love to see more.
psychokinetic love chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Aww, I thought this was pretty cute. Good to see a a story centered around Jenna and Isaac's family for once, and as Droory and T and P said, poor Jenna! I've never really thought about the idea of Matthew having a sister, but I've encountered some pictures of how she would look on DeviantArt. Anywho, keep up the good work!
Droory chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Alright... this is pretty good.
There's a lot of "Poor Jenna" moments throughout, but they were handled well and Isaac was always there for her... kind of.
Anyway, apart from a spelling/grammar error or two, this was a nice little read.
Oh, and Matthew has a sister here, huh? Interesting...

Good job!
Droory
T and P chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Aw What should I say? I love your stories. They always are great. Well, just want you to know that I almost cry the time I read when Isaac wanted to leave the pregnant Jenna along with Matthew to the cabin. Oh, poor Jenna. The idea of Matthew having a little sister is good, love that XD Anyway, good cover image you've got there. Want to see another of your works!