Reviews for Ambitions of a princess
vinocibo chapter 19 . 1/4/2017
Thank you for a fun story.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/3/2016
Nice story.
Danica-SQ chapter 19 . 8/13/2016
This was so beautiful! Thank you! I enjoyed reading it and I apsolutely love it! :)
8goose8 chapter 19 . 8/4/2016
LOVED IT!
makanapi88 chapter 19 . 6/3/2016
I swear by reading your fic description that I've had read this one before, it seems so familiar. But this is actually my first time. Maybe I've skipped over it idk. Btw love love love this fic. It's refreshing that they didn't jump into bed doing the nasty like so many other fic has done. I mean nothing's wrong with that when the mood strike hehehe. One thing though, surely the Queen's guard already familiar with Regina's nightmares? It's just feels out of place to suddenly have Emma you know, but I guess it works somehow because I quicklky forget about it. And Henry as Regina's son is a little out of nowhere. It could work better if you show us that Emma noticed that Regina is absent sometimes and she doesn't want Emma to know where she's going. Then when you introduced Henry it won't feel like out of nowhere. But fret not, I really love this fic, their relationship doesn't seem rushed or forced. Oh oh how dare you tease that Emma wanted to be in a ceremonial uniform to the wedding and actually put her in a dress?! That is not acceptable because Emma Swan in uniform is hot as fuck! Lol
Kate13118 chapter 19 . 10/21/2014
Nice story to start my morning...wish I could just stay home...
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 19 . 5/4/2014
Ahahahaha fuck you Snow White and James. Go Regina, Emma, and Henry you guys deserve your happy ending. :)
Melody21 chapter 19 . 3/24/2014
Oh man awesome story. Bit dissappointed with the last chapter but i enjoyed everything in between. Thank you for sharing :)
Just me and myself chapter 19 . 2/22/2014
Cute story!
MagicMirrorSeesAll91 chapter 19 . 1/19/2014
Well I've gotta say I rather enjoyed this fic... really liked how you did the SQ scenes... just the right amount of angst and warmth... Good Job :D
Selonianth chapter 19 . 12/1/2013
I do have a few issues with this... Much as I enjoy it's general concept there are a couple issues.

Regina, and the Charmings, are a tad OOC... and by a tad I mean rather a lot. I could see the Charmings being smothering enough to inspire revolt from their daughter, but not abandoning a child to die in a ditch, being as intolerant as they were about Emma's lesbianism, and their seeming lack of care that 1) Their champion was a cowardly, dishonorable, and disgusting prick. 2) Said prick had nearly killed another contestant and their own daughter.

Regina, while I can appreciate that they certainly seem more neutral I'd have expected... a significantly different reaction to hearing Emma's name, more time before she opened up to Emma, etc.

There's also issues with your dialogue. You seem new, at least inexperienced, so it's understandable but it's... flat. It doesn't evoke much emotion with me.

You should try and get your chapter lengths more standardized. I don't mean that you need to copy other Author's chapter lengths, just that your own should be of similar length. Going from a 1.5k chapter to what seemed to be 300-400 words total is disorienting and lessens enjoyment.

I *do* like the concept though. It's a good, and valid, idea. Emma running away because she can't be the princess her parents, and her people, want her to be.

There is the issue of the age discrepency though. You never explained how Emma could be twenty eight but Regina 30, while Regina still clearly had some serious history with the Charmings. It doesn't fit together properly, which both confuses readers and lessens the overall quality of the story if such glaring holes are present.

I did enjoy it though, despite it's issues. Just try and work on the problems and you'll be much better for it.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
I love how sharp the Queen is in noticing Emma's slip-ups, but how she keeps her informed-ness hidden.
Great premise!
Thanks for writing and finishing!
One thing, Emma's thoughts in quotes is confusing. Perhaps there's a different way to convey that they are her thoughts?
Otherwise, great!
iconicplatonic chapter 6 . 11/17/2013
Great story so far, i definitely think that Emma's more a Knight than a princess, it always makes me wonder what would happen if they went back to the enchanted forest because she would NOT settle for being Princess Emma. Also just thought i'd mention that a Queen is always addressed as "Your Majesty", and a princess by birth is "Your Highness", cause the Page called Regina "Your Highness" at the beginning of the chap and that would not fly with Regina lol. Anyway, great story!
Fandommember chapter 19 . 11/16/2013
This is so beautiful. I just can't. You are perfect, and i love this story.
agirl00z chapter 19 . 11/11/2013
Love HEA's. Thanks for sharing.