Reviews for Mates
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
Wow interesting ...continue is very good work :-)
lucia chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Love it update soon please we need more klamon fics out there *- *
KaraSalvatore chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
This is really good! Please update!
kiki chapter 6 . 8/5/2014
Simply amazing :). Hope u continue with this .
Guest chapter 6 . 2/5/2014
Pretty good update soon please
vikki.dillard chapter 6 . 1/20/2014
love this story!more please
Darksideoflife chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Like it so far :) it's all a bit confusing for me but that's probably because i've just seen bits and pieces of he seasons adter the first like your writing style, wonder where you'regonna go with this. Kerp up the good work! ;)
Halia Stone chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Ok, this is kind of constructive criticism/review. If you can't take it, that's your business, but it'll make you a better writer, and everyone needs constructive criticism from time to time, even me.

First off, I loved the story idea when I read it - I'll read anything Klamon related and I've wrote loads of fanfics of my own about them - but the really large paragraphs made it hard to read and made everything look sloppy. So, my only thing about that is space out the paragraphs, so when someone talks, put it on a new line, round off the speech and continue on another paragraph.

Second thing, the description needs work. It's quite vague, and doesn't really give the reader an insight about how the character's actually feeling, or anything. There's nothing to set the scene either, so I'd advise you to improve on that to make the story better. And as for the thoughts and feelings thing, it helps, because then you can empathise with the character. Take Harry Potter as an example, the characters died and it was sad, take Twilight for an example, the characters died, nothing because it was bad writing. Not that what you wrote is bad, far from it, it just needs some work. :-)

Another thing is, it would probably help if you explained things a little more in the story, like what time frame it's in, or what had happened prior before hand if it's necessary, or how Damon's feeling when Klaus says he wants him to show him everything, and if he briefly fights it or not.

I really hope you take this into consideration, and I would love to see the rest of the story sometime soon, and if you do, I'll be popping in with reviews to see how you're doing. :-)

- DarknessBloodAngel