Reviews for Fixing Things
mericuuipfanfic chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
FEELS FOR LIFE MORE PLEASE !
Myth-o-wisp chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
this is so awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Damn, talk about long distance relationships...good thing Hiccup has Toothless for a personal jet.
RoseQuartz1 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
They should totally be able to see each other all the time. :( MERICUP FOR THE WIN! XO XD
labratgwenpiper chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Wow that was really good
Dreaming-fantasy-girl chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Love the story XD is Hiccup older like in HTTYD 2? Cause I thought he was the way you describe him XD
toneofjoy chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
This is well-written, adorable, and far too short!
Jinx chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
WOAH THAT HURT
I NEED MORE
MY OTP BABIE just worry, Merida wants to go with Hiccup and i SUPPORT THAT SO MUCH SHE WOULD LOVE IT ON BERK I mean woman have equal rights and FLYING oh how free would she feel?! but... depending on how old they are, and thinking back at the time... her mother and father might want to start preparing merida to become QUEEN soon... :/

also! I'm curious to see how the met in this fic!
ALL IN ALL I LOVE AND AND BBYS 3 3
retirwsseluelceht chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
That was really amazing. Your words flowed and it was quite smooth. Well done! (:
plummet.fly chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I love the story, and the characters are so in character that nothing seems off. I just saw the HtTYD 2 trailer and I was looking for stories with an older Mericcup, and now I'm kind of in love with your Hiccup. I hope you'll write more about these two, I'd love to see how these two perservere!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
1 word: Beautiful 3
really good job c:
Jingga chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Love it! I wish i get to know the background story of their meet ups.
kateflowrchild13 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
D'awwww! That's so cute! I love it!