Reviews for Everything She Does Is Magic
Ariella Holmes chapter 8 . 8/1/2017
Omg I love the Mortal Instruments. I'm from England and I don't think that they are quite as well known as in America. I love the TV series even if it does stray from the books. My best friend got me into them and my favorite is Clockwork Angel. WILL HERONDALE!
dev chapter 6 . 5/25/2015
can you do one were the doctor and clara having sexs or clara haves a baby or could you do one were anige walkes in on the doctor and clara having sexs in clara bedroom or somethinck
OswinSmith chapter 33 . 10/4/2013
This has been one of my favorite fics! I'm so sad to see it go, but it has been AMAZING! Continue writing love, and I'll definatley continue reading
Admirer chapter 23 . 10/4/2013
*flails* NOOOO, ONLY TEN MORE CHAPTER UNTIL I'M TOTALLY CAUGHT UP?! WHY IS FATE SO CRUEL!
*cough cough* Anyway, I totally love this collection of oneshots. I, literally, have been waiting ever since I started shipping whouffle for somebody to do this, and you are a beautiful person.
Little-French-Pen chapter 33 . 10/4/2013
Nooooooo it's over :'(
I'm so sad, I love your stories :/
Are you gonna write more whouffle stories or one-shots ?
Little-French-Pen chapter 31 . 9/26/2013
As good as usual ! I still love your stories :D
Some french readers who reviewed my translations said there were really good stories ;)
smartypartymoriarty chapter 22 . 9/25/2013
So, are you a dancer? You sound really experienced. In a dancer, so I understood everything in this chapter. It's really nice to find somebody with even a little knowledge of ballet!
WHYCAN'TYOUDELETEACCOUNTS6 chapter 28 . 9/24/2013
This is so sweet it gave me tears! I'm ever so glad to have discovered your work! I'm only sad they didn't really get married. Thanks for another great story!
WHYCAN'TYOUDELETEACCOUNTS6 chapter 23 . 9/24/2013
Adorable! Thanks for another great story!
WHYCAN'TYOUDELETEACCOUNTS6 chapter 20 . 9/24/2013
Sweetest thing ever!
WHYCAN'TYOUDELETEACCOUNTS6 chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
Too cute! Love it!
WHYCAN'TYOUDELETEACCOUNTS6 chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
Too sweet! Gave me the warm and fuzzies! Thanks for the wonderful story!
OswinSmith chapter 31 . 9/22/2013
CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE
OswinSmith chapter 30 . 9/15/2013
oh my goshhhhhhh CUTEEE
Guest chapter 30 . 9/15/2013
I love this chapter so much i can barely stand it