Reviews for The Price of Freedom
Jelly Me chapter 19 . 7/23
Amazing! This is the BEST InuKag fanfic I've read so far!
Cloudgal97 chapter 19 . 3/9
The story was so amazing and I read it through to the end in about an hour. It was kinda sad when it ended and I loved the part where inuyasha tried to stare at her and then Kagome says she's right next to him. I laughed and awed so many times. You did an amazing job and can't wait to read the rest of your stuff.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/18/2015
Thanks for wonderful story :D
LynsieTheBraveShadowHuntress chapter 19 . 8/6/2015
Love it!
melcerena chapter 19 . 3/1/2015
Awwwww beautiful story! Love every part of it!
the end got a bit weird with the use of worda xD like when naraku was left -to bake- haahahaha don't get me wrong it's not a bad weird lol it's a good weird. I guess I could call black humour or something like that hahah really good!

So thank you for another amazing story!

-Mel
lemerly chapter 19 . 1/24/2015
Aww I really love all of your stories there the best!
cesuraee chapter 19 . 5/21/2014
Well this was just amazing! So much action and it all flowed together perfectly! I also really liked the idea of the whole science experimentation thing, it just worked so well! Great writing and details. I loved this! Thank you for sharing!
riceflower3 chapter 19 . 5/19/2014
KYAAAAAAAHH! The ending was so. SWEET! Beautiful story.
riceflower3 chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
This sounds like Maximum Ride! O.O
I still luv it, though. :)
dnofsunshine chapter 19 . 5/1/2014
Oooohhh! After reading your "28 Days" fic, I just HAD to see what else you've written. And might I say that when it comes to InuYasha, you sure are talented! Fantastic story! I loved it to pieces!

Hehe, one question, though: Where's poor little Shippo at?
SooSunny chapter 19 . 12/19/2013
OMG! PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZPLZ MAKE A SEQUAL! THIS IS JUST TO GREAT! I LOVED IT! IT WAS SO ROMANTIC AND SWEET AND JUST PLAIN AWESOME! IT WAS OVER 9000! :D
Cetacea92 chapter 19 . 12/4/2013
I must say that I absolutely love all your stories! They're so unique. I love how Inuyasha and Kagome are not exactly the same in each of your stories, but you still have their character "essence" intact and they are never OOC. (Not to me anyway...)
I'm not sure how I didn't read these years ago when you had actually "published" them. I am very glad that I recently found your stories and had a chance to read them during my commute to work. You are very talented, so I was wondering if you had published anything recently, just not on fanfiction? I would love to see where your talent has taken you now...
ellen chapter 19 . 10/20/2013
very cute Inuyasha is a Romeo? he is hot, cute and i think Kagome and he are a very cute couple XD
ellen chapter 18 . 10/20/2013
when naraku said that, i was like 'eeewwwwwwwwwww'
ellen chapter 8 . 10/20/2013
kagome's imagination XD is so funny.
1,437 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »