Reviews for The Price of Freedom
This was a great story.
inuyashaloverr chapter 19 . 6/19/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this! Thanks much for sharing! *hugz*
TheNinjaKitty13 chapter 15 . 6/11/2012
Wait...what happened to her face?
TheNinjaKitty13 chapter 9 . 6/10/2012
Oh, he's so dead.
TheNinjaKitty13 chapter 7 . 6/10/2012
Again, ouch
TheNinjaKitty13 chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
Ouch.
Kagome422 chapter 19 . 11/21/2011
I LOVED THIS STORY Dx

Why sad? I read it in a number of HOURS AND IT'S OVER. I hope you still write stories, you inspire me so much. You are amazing and portray the characters to perfection!

Hope you don't forget us fans,we can't find good fanfiction like this anymore..
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr chapter 19 . 6/15/2011
not that great as the others stories you made but it waas alright
Askjdhsdkjgdsgsdk chapter 19 . 6/3/2011
Amazing story! :D
AngelOfBloodDarkness chapter 19 . 4/14/2011
GOD! I LOVED THIS STORY! im so happy now! XD!
AngelOfBloodDarkness chapter 19 . 4/14/2011
GOD!
AngelOfBloodDarkness chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
hey i love this story but whats up with the end of the chapter Escape at the end of it? it was like all screwed up and i couldnt read ANY OF IT not a single word! it started the paragraph after they said "Kill him!"
Darkshadow91 chapter 19 . 3/2/2011
This story was great. All of the cast stayed very in-character and the plot was both entertaining and interesting. Loved the Star Wars reference in the 18th chapter. Greath job overall.
BirdHummingAlong chapter 19 . 2/5/2011
I absolutely love your stories!...at least all of the ones that i have read. the plots, description, and dialogue has always been top notch, i don't think i have ever found an author who rights as sweet, and heart warming, well done stories as you do. My favorite so far has been Soul exchange, all of the other fanfics are just as good, but there is something about soul exchange, maybe it is the creativity of the setting, or just the throes of the story in general.

Sadly i discovered your stories and fanfiction its self far after you stopped writing,unfortunately for me, leaving a few of your stories unfinished. XD

you could say that in a way, the flawlessness of your writing has inspired me for my own fanfics, that i recently just started writing:)

anyways i just wanted to let you know that your amazing, and the best fanfic writer, i think out there. i hope you went on to write books, or become an actual author. because if you did, i would read your books any day! there is no way for them not to be amazing.

And of course, i loved this story too!

with all adoration,