Reviews for Manic Minish
HawkRider chapter 49 . 10/16/2014
You know what? Somehow, I don't doubt Telma there. I think the only man she couldn't do that for (in Hyrule at least) would be Renado.

Anyway, this was really fun. It was quite a bit more light hearted than the others, but that really suited the game. And Manic, for that matter. Speaking of whom, aside from his lack of tenancies as a drummer, I think you wrote him pretty well overall.

I'm really looking forwards to reading the next story (now that I've finally finished Skyward Sword!), and I will probably start reading it after I catch up with one other story of yours. which shouldn't take long. See you then.
HawkRider chapter 48 . 10/16/2014
Well, it seems like Vaati has been sealed away. What a relief for Manic. His adventure is over, and now he can go back to his making a dishonest living. And make farewells.

Seems like this Hero's adventure is over. Just the epilogue left. And it seems that everything is going to turn out all right.

Good job.
HawkRider chapter 47 . 10/16/2014
Okay, I lied. I should be able to finish this now. Wow, this is getting tense... Even though we already know Manic will succeed.

Well, hopefully the guards will for once actually do a good job of fighting the monsters. Especially now that it seems that they only have to defend against one front. And that Zelda is on their side.

Anyway, this is really good. The final battle is about to begin.
HawkRider chapter 46 . 10/16/2014
I almost feel sorry for Vaati. Between Manic and Link, he's really suffered a lot of torment over these last few chapters. Still, it is really quite entertaining to see that.

And oh, how much I wished that the sword worked like that in the game. That was definitely the biggest challenge of the lot. Manic has that part easy. And he has Link helping him out...

Anyway, another thoroughly enjoyed chapter. Looks like I'll have time for at least one more right now, so I'm going to get to that quickly.
HawkRider chapter 45 . 10/16/2014
... Why on earth was a so idiotic as to stop reading here? I honestly have no idea, and I'm really sorry.

In any case, this was a really intense chapter. I enjoyed it massively. I'm really looking forwards to seeing just how Manic will finish off Vaati. I sure hope I'll be able to finish this by the end of today. I don't think I'd be able to sleep if I had this hanging over me...
Guest chapter 49 . 5/21/2014
Great Storys, can't wait for Sonic's
Guest chapter 49 . 12/22/2013
MWHAHAHA YES OK i would say Knuckles first due to the fact ir was hinted at for longer but it is ultimately up to you
TatlTails chapter 49 . 12/19/2013
Aww, it's over... That was a great ending to a great story, StarLion. The epilogue was awesome, and I can't wait for your next story. Even though I want to see Sonic's story more, I'll officially suggest you do Knuckles' first. Since his was being hinted at longer. Great job with this, StarLion. Great job. (3
TatlTails chapter 47 . 12/18/2013
BOOJAH! Manic is a boss! And so is Link! And Sonic!
TatlTails chapter 46 . 12/17/2013
Ooo, scary boss battle! And ominous cliffhangerrrr... Excitement has ensued.
TatlTails chapter 45 . 12/16/2013
HawkRider chapter 44 . 12/15/2013
Okay, this is going to be fun. Very fun. I am really looking forwards to the final battle.

This is hilarious. And so like Manic. I wish the final battle could have been more like this, and the game in general, with the multiple versions of Link.

Well, I'm eagerly awaiting the final battle. That was one part of the game I hated... And I was so thankful for Syrup in.
TatlTails chapter 44 . 12/13/2013
Manic... May I just say that you are possibly the most awesome person to ever exist?
TatlTails chapter 43 . 12/3/2013
I would love it if you ruined his day a bit more, Manic. (3
HawkRider chapter 43 . 12/2/2013
Well, this is fun. I feel a little sorry for Vaati, actually. It can't be easy having to deal with Manic. I mean, Ganondorf and Majora never really were all that annoyed by Tails and Silver, but Manic's really been messing with Vaati's head.

This was a great chapter. That wall took me so long to find, I can never notice them for some reason...

Anyway, I'm looking forwards to the next chapter. Here's hoping Vaati doesn't do the smart thing and wish the real Zelda to him...