Reviews for The King's Servant
Frauggie chapter 7 . 11h
No no, don't feel bad about this chapter! I can see a lot of foreshadowing, and you've added some twists here that have set the mind working on how the story will go at all. It's a task to throw me for a loop, but you're creating openings that are well on their way to doing just that!
BerryBliss chapter 14 . 4/9
There's no wrong in hoping that this would still be continued xD even if it won't be.
This is WONDERFUL. The premise is eye-catching, the universe is vivid in description, and of course - there's the character relationships! *q* I particularly like how you did Nagisa, and of course there's Rin and Haru (the little fights they have are cute and meaningful) Oh, and let's not forget Makoto and Rei. These dearies.
It's actually my first read RinHaru fic for the fandom " it's evident I need to hang around here more. I'm too late. *sobs*
*crosses fingers* it's entirely up to you, author-san. No one's gonna blame you though. _
Kiriko152 chapter 14 . 1/6
Please continue the story! I want to see more chapters for what happens and stuff lol! I can't find really well written and nice stories for RinHaru these days. I've read most of the good ones including this one so pleeeeease continue writing!
Kurage3 -Chiisaiuki chapter 14 . 9/4/2014
It's been such a long time since you've updated! Did you abandon the story? That's really too bad, it's very interesting one! Great chapter by the way. :) If you haven't really abandoned the story and just forgot it or something, I really hope you remember it soon! I'd love to read a few more chapters.
Kurage3 -Chiisaiuki chapter 9 . 9/3/2014
Hehe, I liked the rest of this fix that I've read so far, but I think this was my favourite chapter :) Rin and Haru are just so cute, even if they're a little bit distant from each other still. I like Haru's notes too :P
AbandonedAccount-PleaseIgnore chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
This story seems great! i look forward to reading the following chapters!
Sand.River.125 chapter 14 . 7/20/2014
I know this story is probably discontinued, but really!

UPDATE OMG! And the second season of Free! is even out .

thanks for writing this story though! i've been looking for good fics on RinxHaru (my otp!) and i came
across this one. so PLEASE CONTINUE!

t-hanks
.125

p.s.
if you ever need any help with anything feel free to ask! i doubt you'll need help though :D
An Odd Scribe of Lore chapter 14 . 7/18/2014
I know this was discontinued, but I'm still following it, because this is brilliant, even when incomplete.
kate-sama chapter 14 . 6/1/2014
more please!
MissSexyRain chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
I'm glad I've got the time to go back and read this. So did Haruka see a ghost?
Guest chapter 14 . 12/7/2013
Woaaaah, I found this story and I was like "THANKS GODNESS THERE IS SOMEBODY MADE THIS KIND OF STORY WHICH I REALLY LOOKIBG FOR!" I love that you pick this theme so muuuuch
I really looking forward to next chapters, and thank you for making this story, it's becoming interesting all the way
InieDark chapter 5 . 11/20/2013
Oh you should have seen me lol I was practically shouting: "Nitori! He just complimented you, just accept it! I mean it's Rin! RIN!"
And Haru in water was just outright comical XD I agree and laughed with Rin in this one.
Love your story.
InieDark chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
PuddinPie I love your fanfics a lot. Just finished the Gou and Rin and I'm all fluffy inside, as I love the sibling theme XD and now stumbled upon this... Tho I'm a hardcore Rin fangirl(i'm nutz about the sharky) reading the first chapter and then your after note, about Rin not showing up two more chapters made me go "Bring it on! i wanna see what's happening!"
So, what I'm trying to say is, IT was great! And I really enjoy when a story has at last a logical amount of realism. Keep up the writing :)
Wait what why chapter 14 . 10/17/2013
Why is this discontinueeeeddddd D: it's great! I like the pacing of the plot and the plot itself (Haru asking for - with Rin and him agreeing to it immediately was kind of shocking lol) but why why why is this DC-Ed )))):
Shizuka Zetsubou chapter 3 . 10/17/2013